• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Fatrick Saga is reaching the boiling point

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I often wonder how this whole saga will end, and i honestly can't say for sure. Pat is incredibly PIGheaded and delusional, and we have no reason to STEP OFF!.. i can see this going on indefinitely.

Even if his twitter gets PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED©, he is that much of an addict he will make other accounts to ban evade and get his dopamine rush. As i said previously, i don't know how or when this will end, but i do suspect at some point he will attempt to murder at least one brotherman he has the IP address of.

G

I often wonder how this whole saga will end, and i honestly can't say for sure. Pat is incredibly PIGheaded and delusional, and we have no reason to STEP OFF!.. i can see this going on indefinitely.

Even if his twitter gets PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED©, he is that much of an addict he will make other accounts to ban evade and get his dopamine rush. As i said previously, i don't know how or when this will end, but i do suspect at some point he will attempt to murder at least one brotherman he has the IP address of.
Either he'll go out with a bang in the near future when his case is tossed and reality sets in, and he carries out a murder-suicide against one of us or a politician he hates, OR this will drag on for many more years as he goes through bankruptcy, divorce, hopefully a gender transition, maybe stress-induced cancer, etc.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Patrick is about to owe Quasi $20k in court fees

The crazy thing is, he doesn't even seem to be fazed by that at all, or even accept it as being a remote possibility but it's going to happen imminently. He is going to owe $20K+ to admin when the subpoena gets quashed and that's on top of all the legal fees he's had to pay since the start of the year. This whole thing has to have cost him at least $50K by now.

Again I ask - how the fuck does he have the money for this? Look at where he lives. He's a poor person.

It doesn't make sense even if he has a benefactor. Why would somebody be putting up so much money for him to pursue such a pointless, unwinnable lawsuit? Especially one that's achieved nothing so far other than failure.

There's something so weird going on behind the scenes with this.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The crazy thing is, he doesn't even seem to be fazed by that at all, or even accept it as being a remote possibility but it's going to happen imminently. He is going to owe $20K+ to admin when the subpoena gets quashed and that's on top of all the legal fees he's had to pay since the start of the year. This whole thing has to have cost him at least $50K by now.

Again I ask - how the fuck does he have the money for this? Look at where he lives. He's a poor person.

It doesn't make sense even if he has a benefactor. Why would somebody be putting up so much money for him to pursue such a pointless, unwinnable lawsuit? Especially one that's achieved nothing so far other than failure.

There's something so weird going on behind the scenes with this.
I was raised envying the hillbillies from a town over because their washing machines were nicer. I knew they were because we rode the same school bus and I saw them every morning on their front lawns, where we all put them. The shame propelled me to succeed in life on my own terms and with my own money. I’ll never go back to poverty.

Patso lives in similar squalor yes has found some economic boost to fund the LOLsuit. He’s either spending an inheritance early - doubtful it’s from his side so I support the “Niki’s Mom and Dead Dad Fund” hypothesis. If Dumbo Ears Niki is shit-for-brains stupid enough to hand her inheritance to the fat one for this ruinous lawsuit, she gets what she fucking deserves.

Just like their ill-gotten PPP dough, they’ll blow right through this money too and have no assets to show for it. They’re dumb rubes.

G

I was raised envying the hillbillies from a town over because their washing machines were nicer. I knew they were because we rode the same school bus and I saw them every morning on their front lawns, where we all put them. The shame propelled me to succeed in life on my own terms and with my own money. I’ll never go back to poverty.

Patso lives in similar squalor yes has found some economic boost to fund the LOLsuit. He’s either spending an inheritance early - doubtful it’s from his side so I support the “Niki’s Mom and Dead Dad Fund” hypothesis. If Dumbo Ears Niki is shit-for-brains stupid enough to hand her inheritance to the fat one for this ruinous lawsuit, she gets what she fucking deserves.

Just like their ill-gotten PPP dough, they’ll blow right through this money too and have no assets to show for it. They’re dumb rubes.
I wonder if Niki has any idea he’s running up these kinds of bills? He’s probably so sure he’s going to beat the idiots that he has never considered the possibility that he will have to pay them.

Hopefully someone from Reddit will get in touch with her and let her know her husband has them on the verge of owing lawyers $100,000

Last edited by a moderator: