• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fat man is going OFF on Rogan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There's more than just this but i'm not screenshotting all that shit

View attachment 23095
which fat retard do we support, Pat or Joey Coco Diaz? it's a tough one. and whitney cummings is a palsy faced whore, so fuck her

"Autority" fucking illiterate pig

"Siding with the Virus" now he's starting to get it

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
which fat retard do we support, Pat or Joey Coco Diaz? it's a tough one. and whitney cummings is a palsy faced whore, so fuck her

"Siding with the Virus" no he's starting to get it
Just let the faggots out-fag one another. It's like watching a bunch of special education drivers getting into a pile up.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

"Siding with the Virus" no he's starting to get it
I really have to wonder about the state of Whitney Cummings' old butthole. Is it hairless? Is it edible?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You heard 'im boys. People shouldn't be separated from what they say on stage. We desperately need a compilation video of our own...
Isn't there audio of Pat himself using the word "nigger" in the exact same fashion as Rogan? Be a shame if that were dropped into his Twitter replies. And the videos of his comedy sets that got literally no laughs. Yeah, a real damn shame.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He's still oinking about it:

10.png