• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fat man is going OFF on Rogan

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
There's more than just this but i'm not screenshotting all that shit

1644190871029.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Remember when Pat said that comedy was intended to "trip up kings"?

Now he's saying that it's not a comedian's job to question authority.

It's difficult to make a stand when you are a spineless faggot with no principles or moral core - your opinions change with the whims of the populace.

Bootlick some more, you daughter abandoning fuck. Jealous of another man's success as always.

G

He's such an obedient, unquestioning, stupid NPC. I wore the mask in the supermarket to make the old fucks relax and I got stuck with the Pfizer bullshit because I needed it to travel for work and to visit my dad but at no point did I think it was anything but bullshit. Fat Pig actually bought into it because he needs to feel included and useful in something because he has no job, no family, no real assets owned outright, no meaning. So he gets it from doing what BB tells him to do. If he'd been alive in 1920s rural Russia or 1930s Germany he would've been reporting his more successful kulak neighbours to the NKVD or the Jews up the road to the Gestapo. He's a brainless collaborator basically. Incredibly fat too.