• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The ever evolving face of Anthony Cumia

G

I think she's definitely in for it, it's a question of when. My grandfather was something like 68-69 when he went full retard and died shortly there after. God rest his ashes.

And that's someone who stopped hard drinking for years and still has so much loose matter in their skull. Nana drinks like she's a young girl again.
love how you dont let up on calling Nana "she/her"

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
5c673a5047d86ef948df5abb19b0aaf8.gif
B grade movie monster

G

Nana obviously rarely sees sunlight anymore, so he's evolving like a cave fish, becoming all white and translucent. His natural swarthiness has been replaced with a sickly gray pallor, like an embalmed corpse, which he kind of is when you think about it.
He really looks like an extra from Ancient Egypt hauling bricks and knocking tin for the Pharaoh...

Forum Clout
He really looks like an extra from Ancient Egypt hauling bricks and knocking tin for the Pharaoh...
And the years and years of "fake happy" tittering, hooting and giggling have permanently altered his facial muscles, and left him with a sort of Alfred E. Neuman face..."what, me worry?". Combined with his grotesquely outsized head and rapidly deteriorating body, he's become a fun house mirror version of himself, all warped and distorted.

G

I imagine that he looks like what my liver feels like the day after I get blackout drunk.

G

This stupid wop really thinks his drinking and shitty lifestyle has no effect on him. Enjoy the upcoming heart attack or dementia, stupid.
He is ABSOLUTELY in heart attack territory. Most people who have atrial fibrillation don't even feel it until they have an event, and a lot of the time that event is fatal.

Remember his booze bag father also died of a heart attack. And if we can't bank on a heart attack we can always hope that he has dementia coming up soon.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Cumia already had a heart attack. He’s been taking pills for that for twenty years. He was actually in pretty decent shape for a while after that but binge drinking, eating like shit and staying up all night playing video games at 72 years old is not a recipe for success.