• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The ever evolving face of Anthony Cumia

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
03/21/2022:

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.01.36 AM.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Do you guys remember the video he made announcing his own show after he got fired? I somehow can't find it but if you compare that face in that video to how he looks now you'd think it has been 20 year or it is a different person altogether.

This stupid wop really thinks his drinking and shitty lifestyle has no effect on him. Enjoy the upcoming heart attack or dementia, stupid.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Do you guys remember the video he made announcing his own show after he got fired? I somehow can't find it but if you compare that face in that video to how he looks now you'd think it has been 20 year or it is a different person altogether.

This stupid wop really thinks his drinking and shitty lifestyle has no effect on him. Enjoy the upcoming heart attack or dementia, stupid.
The ain't it fun video has clips of him post Sirius and the early ones he looks way better than now. 2 hours work a day 4 days a week and he looks like he's been through a war.

Snake

Forum Clout
My grandfather was a big alky when he was younger, but started drinking that non alcoholic shit during his mid life, but still ended up with full wet brain and dementia a little older than Nana. I would like to think she's still approaching that fate. I don't even know how she's still alive when her entire face looks like it gained an inch in thickness from booze bloat.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
My grandfather was a big alky when he was younger, but started drinking that non alcoholic shit during his mid life, but still ended up with full wet brain and dementia a little older than Nana. I would like to think she's still approaching that fate. I don't even know how she's still alive when her entire face looks like it gained an inch in thickness from booze bloat.
The fact that he has family history for it I’m amazed he doesn’t already. For all he shit on lady di he’s gonna be in the same boat. Well not literally, she’s the admiral for the USS Buffaler. He’s going to revert back to piss eyes and mommy’s shoes.

Snake

Forum Clout
The fact that he has family history for it I’m amazed he doesn’t already. For all he shit on lady di he’s gonna be in the same boat. Well not literally, she’s the admiral for the USS Buffaler. He’s going to revert back to piss eyes and mommy’s shoes.
I think she's definitely in for it, it's a question of when. My grandfather was something like 68-69 when he went full retard and died shortly there after. God rest his ashes.

And that's someone who stopped hard drinking for years and still has so much loose matter in their skull. Nana drinks like she's a young girl again.