• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The end of Patposting?

G

She doesn’t like OnA forums…..

She LOVES it!

6A231367-81E8-40A4-A241-CEDE0D4380F7.jpeg

G

We finish Logan Lynn off. There's no other option.

This place backed down after the People article on the Forums because it just so happened to coincide with the beginning of Patposting. We had a full plate with him that we dropped completely when the Pat epic kicked off. We need to get back to that fucking prick.

And I'll bet you that Pat will continue to SWATT himself for the rest of his life, even after this place slowly loses interest in him.
Logan took the bait but dropped and stepped away from the drama. Lolcows are only fish if they bite. As an even more retarded man once said,’ Leave it alone.’

Last edited by a moderator:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Fatrick is my final retard. Afterwards I retire from following online lolcows

I think it might be this. He's the strangest, most fascinating human of all time. Nothing will top the entertainment value he's given me in the last few years, so it might be time to go off grid and return to nature. Unless he gets a suspended sentence, then I'm all in with the pat posting again. I'm hoping for that outcome. He gets unequivocally found guilty, quasi gets the hovel, niki moves in with Jen and Patrick keeps trying to correct the record from the gutter.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Remember - it was a slow period that first brought prized Piggy our way.
In fact, it was so slow people were starting to think about fucking with that boooooring faggot MovieBob on twitter and getting him banned. He was so damn boring he faded away and Pat instantly picked up all the slack.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
If Pat gets arrested I can't imagine there would be any bail. He's too dangerous to the public. He'd have to sit in jail until his trial is over then get sent to prison. I'm donating to his canteen for all the years of joy he's brought me.
No matter what the government authorities fbi,atf are going to have a conversation with him its just the when, best time would be for them to grab him is when he goes through metal detector at building where debt exam is being held, I have no doubt they will take all his pew pew guns away also

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
In fact, it was so slow people were starting to think about fucking with that boooooring faggot MovieBob on twitter and getting him banned. He was so damn boring he faded away and Pat instantly picked up all the slack.
Getting Bob Chipman banned from Twitter would still be worthwhile. I’d subscribe to the top-tier level of that Patreon.