• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Drew Carey Show MEGATHREAD

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Loved him on Nice Podcast, Stupid.

a1bae-11_celeb_weight_loss_drew_carey_v2.jpg

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
I was gonna bring that up earlier. The "fucked your dog and shit in your purse" joke still makes me laugh to this day.
I remember the guy depositing his check at the bank and the super pussy jokes. . . plus i still remember his story about getting into a fight at Kenny Kings and ending up in the hospital after his cum turned on him 😆

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Never watched the Drew Carey Show, but I handled his DirecTV account (he had a free account marked Celeb because he was a pitchman for the company back in the early 2000's). Nigga had like 20 receivers and it was a real pain in the ass to navigate them all because whoever set up the account gave the receivers generic names like; living room1 and living room2 and so on- nice organization, stupid. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know what living room is 1 and which is 2?

I also handled Mario Lopez's account- AMA.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Haven't watched it in years. One of my favorite bits of dialog was when he had to do a bank transfer: "Hi I'd like to transfer some money from my savings to my checking. I know there's a fee for the transfer...wait there's a fee for this phone call? THERE'S A MULTIPLE FEE FEE?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Did he ever sit backwards in a chair?

I always loved the Drug Co. mentions in DCS. It's great you finally got to go there in Season 4.

I'm not sure but Mario Lopez sounded like a white dude on the phone- he was really polite and nice and admitted he had no fucking idea how is account worked and how to use the remote and access channels. He was another celeb with a free account-

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Was Drew pleasant on the phone? He was such a likeable guy on the show that I always figured in his off time he was just fucking whores and doing coke but never expressing any joy. The type of dude who would threaten to assault or murder a customer service rep over his DirectTV account multiple times a month.