• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Drew Carey Show MEGATHREAD

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
From the King of the Hill megathread, because I want to know if anyone remembers this shit or if I'm just fucked in the head:

Does anyone remember the weird April Fools Day episodes where there was wacky, out of place shit going on in the background? Or the weird Whose Line crossover episodes? I'm pretty sure I remember some interactive kind of episode where you had to find letters or something in the scenes that would spell something out. I think that's all later season stuff though. Still, that show was an event every week for me. I loved it. I literally get a warm feeling in my chest thinking about it like I'm thinking about hugging my grandma or something.

G

From the King of the Hill megathread, because I want to know if anyone remembers this shit or if I'm just fucked in the head:

Does anyone remember the weird April Fools Day episodes where there was wacky, out of place shit going on in the background? Or the weird Whose Line crossover episodes? I'm pretty sure I remember some interactive kind of episode where you had to find letters or something in the scenes that would spell something out. I think that's all later season stuff though. Still, that show was an event every week for me. I loved it. I literally get a warm feeling in my chest thinking about it like I'm thinking about hugging my grandma or something.
This was shortly after Drew Carey starred in 2000's "Gepetto"

[MEDIA=youtube]PcbcqEiFXcA[/MEDIA]

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Love Drew. I’m surprised it’s not on any of the streaming services because it was fairly popular in it’s day. It had great mean humour between Drew, Mimi, and Nigel.

I remember one bit where Lewis called Drew and when asked what he was doing, Lewis said something like “just dancing in the window in my underwear. You?” and the camera cuts to Drew who is doing the same thing and he says “oh nothing”.

I found that fawkin’ hilarious back in the day.

Also I’ve said it before but with the episode on workplace sensitivity/cancel culture, the microbrewery arc, the online store, the crossdressing brother, it was ahead of it’s time.

They also had good intros with Cleveland Rocks and 5 o’clock world.

G

Love Drew. I’m surprised it’s not on any of the streaming services because it was fairly popular in it’s day. It had great mean humour between Drew, Mimi, and Nigel.

I remember one bit where Lewis called Drew and when asked what he was doing, Lewis said something like “just dancing in the window in my underwear. You?” and the camera cuts to Drew who is doing the same thing and he says “oh nothing”.

Also I’ve said it before but with the episode on workplace sensitivity/cancel culture, the microbrewery arc, the online store, the crossdressing brother, it was ahead of it’s time.

I'm pretty sure they had issues with a lot of copyrighted music that kept it off of DVD/streaming

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

Ribs. Warm ribs.