• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dems are pulling a work - Rick Meltdown Countdown

Forum Clout
It's got nothing to do with the woke politics they push on Hoi Polloi to obfuscate them. The business of America is business. That hasn't changed since Allen Dulles said it. The US is a $36 trillion corporation. The president is the face, the CEO, the front man. If the CEO doesn't inspire confidence, the stock drops dramatically. Joe is tanking the stock. Simple
Allen Dulles? It was cool cal Coolidge.

Forum Clout
I agree with you and Biden has to have something terminal or something because none of this timeline makes sense. They could have avoided the debate and all of this by just releasing a statement saying he won't debate a convicted felon. He could have coasted on just that for the next 4 months and the media would have run with it like they were doing. Now we don't remember he was convicted and we're doing this instead.

I still go with that they don't want to win.
Trust the plan

Queer

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I agree, it's all planned, the stories, the headlines, etc. They'll name a new candidate and act like the whole party is so reinvigorated and you won't be able to escape all the media bullshit about how [person] will save America from bad orange man. Yawn.
It was a botch. Undertaker was supposed to run in and kick the shooter off the roof into a table but he missed his cue at gorilla position