• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dems are pulling a work - Rick Meltdown Countdown

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
The Democrats are trying to gaslight the rest of the country into forgetting that we've seen Biden falling down, wandering away, and mumbling incoherently for four years.
Now they're all surprised?
This was never a secret. There was no coverup. This didn't happen yesterday. And they denied all of this right up until the debate last week, which is why this all feels like he was set up to fail. The debate didn't reveal anything about Biden we didn't already know. They DNC and MSM are busy weaving their new narratives while the voting public just point and laugh. It's the Emperor's New Clothes.

George Clooney is shocked at Biden's health? Really? Lol.
The only person who didn't think Biden has been a space cadet this entire time is Rick. And Rick bought in so hard that he actually still believes Biden is fit for office. This is the funniest part. Rick has a case to be named the Stupidest Voter in America.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
"pulling a work"

icegif-524.gif

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only defense I could possibly make, and it’s mine, is that I barely fucking see Biden. He had such a bad press conference with that Hur report I was sure he would resign entirely. Then he came back with a good SOTU (good for him, relatively). Sure, weeks before the debate you would find clips of him wandering off or saying some dumb shit. Fine, he’s old. But watching that dude stand on stage for an hour straight not producing a coherent thought was

1. Oh ok, it’s not cherry picked shit, this is how he ALWAYS is rather than this being the exception
2. He’s not old, his brain is actually failing

In terms of the media? Refer to above. In terms of elected officials? They have as much plausible deniability. They were barely seeing Biden too. And I imagine they had an FDR mentality where they could cover for his health, have him win, and everything would solve itself. Anybody who knew how bad Biden was would NEVER put him on that debate stage because its led to more chaos than what was thought possible even 2 months ago.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The spin is they’re afraid of strong black women and they want another candidate. It’s very retarded.
These people are just fucking retarded as to how their elections even work. They legitimately think because Biden got the most votes in the primary its over, as if those voters weren’t voting for the delegates who they simply TRUST to vote for Biden

In the (ensuing) world where Biden drops out, he’d tell his delegates to go for Harris. Even if Dems (self destructingly) decided to run Newsom or someone else as opposition, they wouldn’t come close to winning. This situation is already unprecedented but basically everytime the nomination has been ceded and the blessing given to the VP, they’ve won the nomination easily.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
And their ultra racist nazi white nationalist plan is to replace Biden with…a black / indian woman. Please god make their PR spin make sense
It's got nothing to do with the woke politics they push on Hoi Polloi to obfuscate them. The business of America is business. That hasn't changed since Allen Dulles said it. The US is a $36 trillion corporation. The president is the face, the CEO, the front man. If the CEO doesn't inspire confidence, the stock drops dramatically. Joe is tanking the stock. Simple

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's got nothing to do with the woke politics they push on Hoi Polloi to obfuscate them. The business of America is business. That hasn't changed since Allen Dulles said it. The US is a $36 trillion corporation. The president is the face, the CEO, the front man. If the CEO doesn't inspire confidence, the stock drops dramatically. Joe is tanking the stock. Simple
I agree with you and Biden has to have something terminal or something because none of this timeline makes sense. They could have avoided the debate and all of this by just releasing a statement saying he won't debate a convicted felon. He could have coasted on just that for the next 4 months and the media would have run with it like they were doing. Now we don't remember he was convicted and we're doing this instead.

I still go with that they don't want to win.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Well to be fair this is any leader of any country from a king to president to pm to dictator, if your leader isn’t a confident inspiring person, they can make the best decisions for the people ever and it doesn’t mean shit. Perception is reality.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The only defense I could possibly make, and it’s mine, is that I barely fucking see Biden. He had such a bad press conference with that Hur report I was sure he would resign entirely. Then he came back with a good SOTU (good for him, relatively). Sure, weeks before the debate you would find clips of him wandering off or saying some dumb shit. Fine, he’s old. But watching that dude stand on stage for an hour straight not producing a coherent thought was

1. Oh ok, it’s not cherry picked shit, this is how he ALWAYS is rather than this being the exception

In terms of the media? Refer to above. In terms of elected officials? They have as much plausible deniability. They were barely seeing Biden too. And I imagine they had an FDR mentality where they could cover for his health, have him win, and everything would solve itself. Anybody who knew how bad Biden was would NEVER put him on that debate stage because its led to more chaos than what was thought possible even 2 months ago.
Lol Brother Sue Lightning keeping it brief, as always!

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout

As soon as he said "My butt's been wiped!" to a group of reporters, the DNC should have told him to resign or get JFK'd. When he announced that he had cancer, I thought for sure a resignation was coming.