• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The cruelty is the point for them

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I've only heard the term "sex pest" used to describe disgraced former journalist Seth Simons. That's the only time I've ever heard it. Is Rick really "finna throw shade" at Seth!?! SMH.
It could not possibly be that Pat got that term from here, because as he has established many times, child, he never visits here. Never mind that he admitted to coming here in a signed court document, little one.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Wait a second. They say they know each other but then she says she's recently widowed and he asks her as a joke if she's single. He had no idea she was recently widowed if he made that joke.

G

>widowed
Guys I'm no saint but it's almost Christmas. Please don't find the guest book. My ribs can't take a beating.

Edit: I take it back fuck this annoying bitch
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2018/12/19/neighbor-anonymously-called-christmas-dragons-her-yard-demonic-so-she-put-more-up/[/URL]
Screenshot_20211216-011202_Chrome.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Any clue how I might pay my respects? I'm not finding any obituary
Hey, man. That would be really mean. Please don't.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
"They log into my Twitter account to harass women and make racist claims that blacks are transphobic. It's all them! They publish poorly written science fiction books under my name to make me look like a shitty writer. I swear it! They make me eat and drink poorly and shirk exercise so I will have a horrible appearance, it's all a ruse by them!"

Have a shred of responsibility for once in your life why don't you?