• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The craft of comedy, ladies and gentlemen

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I get what you’re saying but in the crowd’s defense Joe Rogan is a huge hack who should have his harnesses loosened while riding a roller coaster.

The thing that really upsets people about Rogan as a comedian I think really comes down to Schaub. That’s the clincher for cultural pollution as far as I see it. Brendan saw this mercilessly hack nonsense and saw someone encouraging him and thought that he could do the same.
I just don’t care about Schaub either way. He types out on a forum dedicated to trashing the participants of a radio show that hasn’t been on the show since I was in middle school.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
joe-rogan.gif
Dane Cook sold this bit better than anyone else. I don't care what hacky premises he took from other comics. Rogan just looks like a fool up there.

Plus his material is also shit. "HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN GORILLAS FUCKING? THEY'RE LIKE TWO UFC FIGHTERS OUT IN THE WILD JUST PUMMELING THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER LIKE ARRRUUGG ARRRUGUG OR WHEN LIKE A BLACK GUY STEALS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU KNOW HE'S GOT LIKE A MUSTANG SIZE COCK AND HE'S GOING AT HER LIKE ARRUUG ARRRRUG"

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Is stool humping something a lot of comics do? I hate stand up.
I didn't know it was either until Jeff Garlin and another guy discussed the ugly phenomenon on Rogan's show. Like I said, I thought Dane Cook sold it pretty well "back in the day" :brothaman_sm: so I think it can 'work' as hacky as it is. But Rogan just looks like he's wrestling with his body double up there.

We really should get Opie to discuss this topic on one of his next podcasts. I'd love to see his reaction to the Garlin clip on Rogan if he hasn't seen it yet.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He’s a great actor and Belzer was in CSI or something like that for 30 years and thinks that makes him a good comic. He tried talking down to Stanhope in Doug’s prime. They both fucking suck on stage though. In Rogan’s defense when the whole crowd lives you of course you’re going to destroy every theater. Must be tough to work out material when the whole crowd loves you no matter what. That’s why most comedians have two solid specials at most.

G

[SIZE=13px]Somebody probably already posted the patrice tough crowd thing with him.[/SIZE]
fat extroverted jews always have it made regardless. see: seth rogan, harvey wienstein, jonah hill, etc
anyways he fawkin killed in curb. sniff
Thanks for giving his Curb work some props despite being an obvious alt.

Last edited by a moderator: