• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The chatter is true. The Lizard King hit a hole in one.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Man, I know quite a few dudes breaking 80 fairly often and I don't think any of them could hit a 5 180+ into strong wind.
I guess it’s all dependent upon if it’s up or downhill, what kind of lie you have, etc.

You’re probably right though that’s a good rip. I can’t personally do it but I suck

Forum Clout
I guess it’s all dependent upon if it’s up or downhill, what kind of lie you have, etc.

You’re probably right though that’s a good rip. I can’t personally do it but I suck
You'd have to know what Trump considers strong wind. 5mph? Ok. 20+mph? I'd have to add a club or two.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
deep down he wants to believe Trump cares about him and his political hot takes. when instead im just sitting here laughing at you. I mean he, he is laughing at you Pat.