• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The chatter is true. The Lizard King hit a hole in one.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
02A359D6-96BE-4A4F-9169-9765F379F81F.jpeg

A43B3905-06B1-4578-9F20-B0256B486FBE.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Love this bit.

I also love that Trump is trying to get people to believe he hit a 5 iron into strong wind 181 yards. Nigga please. And 5 feet of cut beyond 100 yards is imperceptible; just say straight, stupid.
I don’t know anything about golf but I imagine if he was lying it would be exposed quickly, since there was so many people to collaborate it. Golf is gay anyway.

Forum Clout
I don’t know anything about golf but I imagine if he was lying it would be exposed quickly, since there was so many people to collaborate it. Golf is gay anyway.
He hit a hole in one, that's not in question. But when someone asks you what club you used you might say 'a 5 iron' when in reality you used a 3 iron. No one would know the difference.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He hit a hole in one, that's not in question. But when someone asks you what club you used you might say 'a 5 iron' when in reality you used a 3 iron. No one would know the difference.

i did see some funny autistic breakdowns in sports science terms that determined the speed he must have hit it, and it meant using a huge amount of power for an 80 year old fat guy. I really don’t know anything about golf though. I’m sure Pat will be an expert by the afternoon.

Forum Clout
i did see some funny autistic breakdowns in sports science terms that determined the speed he must have hit it, and it meant using a huge amount of power for an 80 year old fat guy. I really don’t know anything about golf though. I’m sure Pat will be an expert by the afternoon.
Trump is supposedly a fairly skilled amateur (he claims to have a 2 or 3 handicap which is bullshit, that's a very low handicap which is a number basically stating how good you are based on previous round scores, lower is better) but he's mid 70s or whatever and fat. Flexibility disappears as you get older and flexibility is how you generate clubhead speed and that's how you generate power and distance. The average 'fairly skilled' amateur golfer probably hits a 5 iron 170-180 but when you account for 'strong wind' then you can add a club or two. I'm thinking Trump hit a 3 iron and then lied. Most amateurs don't carry an iron stronger than a 3 (if that even) and the other golfers would immediately know if hit a fairway wood.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Trump is supposedly a fairly skilled amateur (he claims to have a 2 or 3 handicap which is bullshit, that's a very low handicap which is a number basically stating how good you are based on previous round scores, lower is better) but he's mid 70s or whatever and fat. Flexibility disappears as you get older and flexibility is how you generate clubhead speed and that's how you generate power and distance. The average 'fairly skilled' amateur golfer probably hits a 5 iron 170-180 but when you account for 'strong wind' then you can add a club or two. I'm thinking Trump hit a 3 iron and then lied. Most amateurs don't carry an iron stronger than a 3 (if that even) and the other golfers would immediately know if hit a fairway wood.
A skilled amateur with today’s clubs and balls could easily use a 7 iron for a 170-180 shot, so a 5 played low into a wind wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility, even for an old guy. He’s old but he’s not decrepit.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
A skilled amateur with today’s clubs and balls could easily use a 7 iron for a 170-180 shot, so a 5 played low into a wind wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility, even for an old guy. He’s old but he’s not decrepit.
5 iron is plenty club for 180 into wind for an old fucker. Him being an old bitch leads me to believe it was a 5 hybrid which still isn’t too bad for an old dude.

Forum Clout
5 iron is plenty club for 180 into wind for an old fucker. Him being an old bitch leads me to believe it was a 5 hybrid which still isn’t too bad for an old dude.
Man, I know quite a few dudes breaking 80 fairly often and I don't think any of them could hit a 5 180+ into strong wind.