• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Black Phillip Show was shit

G

Yo man u gotta like treat a woman bad! u gotta like treat a woman with just a LITTLE bit o respect to keep her in like mayn! u no what im sayin dog?

:image_9248:deep inhale Oh yeah definitely, when I treat a woman with respect she won't even fucking look at me!

Yeah man exactly! EXACTLY! THAT WHAT IM SAYIN!

Some random woman: Oh my goddddd, guys you have NO idea what ur talkin about!

YO THATS COZ U A WOMAN BITCH! U NOT SEE IT FROM OUR SIDE!

YouTube comment: YOOOOOOOOO!!! PATRICE YOU GOT ME THROUGH COLLEGE WITH THIS ADVICE MAN!!!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Patrice’s advice was solid in the context of dating a mudshark. No self respecting women is going to put up with it. Good luck chasing side as a married man, enjoy getting buttfucked every month by child support, alimony and living in your 1 bedroom apartment.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
The show was hilarious. But as far as his advice, it all boils down to shallow shit to attract shallow whores. That's fine if you wanna run through coeds and hoodrats, but once you settle down with a woman you wanna build something with, it takes a whole lot of time to deprogram yourself from the misogynist matrix.

Mind you, marrying is still an idiotic idea (especially with jews and the government in between a man and his wife).

Last edited:
G

Give credit where credit is due, treat them like shit and act like an asshole and you get laid a lot.
This is probably why I haven’t had a relationship that lasts over a few weeks since college, I refuse to do stupid shit like see the sunset or go with her and her friends to happy hour, also they get mad when I inevitably say nigger.

I will say, patrice’s transformation from basketball jerseys and backwards hats to purple suits and fedoras is infuriating

Edit: wheelertorquewheeler you gazed into my soul you fuck

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The first three or four episodes were great but then it just got to be too disorganized with Patrice bullshitting with whatever fifty people he brought in that day, ending with talking to Smallhat Danny about him having stupid relationship problems and saying "we'll talk about it next time, I swear" but never doing it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
The first three or four episodes were great but then it just got to be too disorganized with Patrice bullshitting with whatever fifty people he brought in that day, ending with talking to Smallhat Danny about him having stupid relationship problems and saying "we'll talk about it next time, I swear" but never doing it.
Master Po's show was more organized

Usssss

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Patrice consistently gave out great dating advice.

Having said that, I'm not convinced that he practiced what he preached. I think a huge amount of his advice was culled from books by pimps like Iceberg Slim.

There are a hundred documentaries on pimps, and their insight into female psychology is kinda amazing TBH.

Basically:

Men are interested in women who are attractive.

Women are interested in men who can provide physical, financial and emotional security.

There's a new documentary on Netflix about John McAffee that illustrates this well. He was dating half a dozen women, but all of them were fine with it, because he was providing physical, financial and emotional security.

Even after his death, the women interviewed in the movie said that dating him was the best time of their life.

Forum Clout
It started kind of fun with that broad who sounded like the Reno 911 chick getting all worked up at callers and taking them too seriously, but it started to gild the lily pretty quick and fell off within a few episodes. Rather than bring guests that elevate the show, Patrice bizarrely choose to bring boring people to the studio (and Dante, who outright sucks) that seemingly had little interest in even being on a radio show and he'd have to carry them through it for three hours of pretending they've never heard Patrice say things he says every time women are mentioned.

That said, I still think "be willing to take the L" is great relationship advice for a young man.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Give credit where credit is due, treat them like shit and act like an asshole and you get laid a lot.

It's not about "treating them like shit", it's about providing them physical, financial and emotional security.

I think that a mistake that a lot of men make, is that they assume that women hate it when they're fucking other women. I don't think this is the case. I think that women don't want you to fuck other women, because it threatens their (wait for it) physical, financial and emotional security. If you can convincingly demonstrate that the other women do not threaten that, they will tolerate it.

Basically, men take women at face value, and they think that fucking another woman is "treating their woman like shit." But that's not how women see it. They see other women as a threat. If you can prove that they're not a threat, you are fine.

The trick isn't to "treat women like shit." The trick is to make them feel secure, and come up with a compromise where you can get the things you want (pussy) and they can get the things they want (security.)

G

It's not about "treating them like shit", it's about providing them physical, financial and emotional security.
Basically, men take women at face value, and they think that fucking another woman is "treating their woman like shit." But that's not how women see it. They see other women as a threat. If you can prove that they're not a threat, you are fine.

The trick isn't to "treat women like shit." The trick is to make them feel secure, and come up with a compromise where you can get the things you want (pussy) and they can get the things they want (security.)

True, but you’re looking at it for the goal of getting “some side” or having multiple girlfriends. By treating them like shit I mean, just for the goal of getting laid. not doing the dumb stuff that every guy is taught in the pussified society, like how I used to act in highschool with the drama of oneitis, getting butthurt if you see a facebook picture of her with another guy in a group of friends if you guys are “talking”, or waking up and responding to her good morning texts with “hello beautiful 🤩 Hope you have a wondeful day ❤️ “ which i used to do

I was friendzoned so many times for being afraid of “taking the L”…and she would end up fucking the guy who was a dick, by treating them like shit i just mean putting yourself first (financially, gym, your own priorities( and the pussy will come regardless.
Of course this hasnt been fruitful for long term relationships which i need for children in the future as i dont want to be a nigger with a baby mama. :image_9247: