• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Bitch About Your Life Thread

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Good for sucking it up and going to see her even though it won't make you have the warm fuzzies. Being a good person means doing shit like that from time to time and you would really regret it if she kicked off before you could see her.

Uhhhh let's see, my cousin got caught breaking into my grandparent's house to steal Norco and Neurontin from my aunt. Apparently, when I discovered that someone (how dare I even suggest she would do such a thing) broke into my dead aunt's house, that same person happened to steal a key to my grandparent's, weird.
Anyway, now this poor old lady is about to have back surgery and no pain pills. I kind of don't feel bad because we told her to file a police report so she could get a refill and she couldn't do it to "her sister's daughter". Oh well, have fun.

So now the junkie bitch doesn't want to come out of the house she's staying in because "everyone hates her". We do, and I'm glad she's come out of the haze long enough to realize it. Also glad I got her kids out of there to their dad's, but now that just means all bets are off and everyone here will have to deal with the buzzards circling over her house once she finally gets ahold of that fent she loves so much.

In the meantime it's back to Benadryl and brown liquor since she already ate all those fucking pills (120 of the Norco, whole bottle of the other stuff not sure how many) in about a week. I'm almost impressed.
Jesus, you people make me feel pretty good about my situation, despite being in California.

... er I mean Door County, WI or whatever.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Currently in the grips of a horrible benzo addiction, 10+mgs of clonazLAM everyday. ME ME ME
Uncle is currently in hospice with liver cancer and my mom has been bedridden and I've had to take take care of her for the past three months and for the foreseeable future with no help. THIS IS GOING GREAT
Honestly brotherman, if i were you i would stay far far away from benzos, they are legitimately the worst thing you can get addicted too.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
In the meantime it's back to Benadryl and brown liquor since she already ate all those fucking pills (120 of the Norco, whole bottle of the other stuff not sure how many) in about a week. I'm almost impressed.
Lol, benadryl and brown liquor. Idk if you even wanna tell her this, but if a junky is kicking and takes enough immodium it'll get them feeling about 80% better again. Idk how more Junkies don't know about that shit.

Edit: Also saw my grandma today. I thankfully caught her while she was still somewhat lucid. She was kinda drifting in and out but at one point she told me she didn't blame me for the mistakes I made. I hope I can see her again before she passes but now I at least feel like we've had some closure.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I got hammered a couple weekends ago with friends at a lakehouse and fell/launched myself down a small hill that goes to our dock, landed my head between a large rock step and a big metal truck box we put paddles and stuff in.
Apparently I'm fine.

Then a week later Trevor Moore dies from what people are saying was an accidental fall off a balcony, so now I don't know if I'm really in a coma
If I am then it's no different than real life so that's boring

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Lol, benadryl and brown liquor. Idk if you even wanna tell her this, but if a junky is kicking and takes enough immodium it'll get them feeling about 80% better again. Idk how more Junkies don't know about that shit.
Thanks for the info, but I'd rather let her deal with it. The last time she tried this particular mix she ended up shitting herself hallucinating all over the floor in just a t shirt in full view of her teenage son. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have been able to save her miserable life. Waste of time to try it all again.

Good on you for seeing your Granny, it probably helped her more than you could know.