• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The 2024 Milwaukee Marathon and Half-Marathon is Saturday, April 13

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Kinda weird how Pat gave up running as soon as Carol Maxheinie called him out for his suspicious marathon times.
That mustang hoodie pic and the tweet above about the true test of a man being that last mile of half marathon show what he was trying to larp for. He took a cab around the course like Stanley Hudson then did a queer 15 yard sprint for the cameras and crowd thinking he was going to become a motivational legend. Instead a gay guy caught him cheating and he quit pretending to run entirely.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Not even joking, he has breasts. Look at those things. They're a solid B cup, maybe a C.

1713020106924-png.192968

Honoria

Forum Clout
It's so funny that a guy who looks like this wants to be filmed/photographed constantly, took endless selfies, and put his face on any podcast/TV show that would have him. I don't know if he genuinely doesn't think he looks bad based on the most recent bar interview where he somehow set it up so he looked worse.

Also the corn on that shirt looks like a penis.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I will never understand why he would take selfies and put them on social media. There’s nothing attractive about him and he has full blown tits in that one. Narcism is an amazing thing.
Just imagine how many he’s taken just to decide “that’s the one!” I believe his phones camera roll is nothing but selfies. He’s a woman which is why Niki married him - hes the closest thing to a woman without being one. Technically he’s a “man” but acts like a sassy woman so Niki can claim to be bi since he’s a little of both.