• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The 1st Annual Comedy Central Roast of Literary Criticism

G

Pat says this is a forum full of racists. But this board is actually very diverse: It looks like the 50s space program.

Speaking of diverse, Cuntfucker. Where's Cuntfucker? There he is. Cuntfucker, we get it: you don't like patposters. I don't like Indians but you're not going to hear me whine about them every 3 weeks. It's actually every day, in the Indian Hate Thread.

Nah but I kid, I'm not racist. Unlike Toni. That guy's so racist his house looks like the 50s space program.

Alright, who else we -- Oh, The 7th Guest is here. If you glowed any harder, you'd look like an out of control nuclear reactor in the 50s space program.

Martin is a faggot.

Snake

Forum Clout
you ever seen the movie hidden figures
1638142908435.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
So... Paul. Paul Weimer. Is Paul here tonight? Fucking Paul. For those of you who, uh ... fuck. For those of you who don't know ... Paul Wei - Paul Weimer, he's, uh .... he's a camera guy, right? What do you call 'em? A camer- FUCK.

A photographer. Yes. Thank you!

Anyway, Paul's a photographer, right? He, uh... takes a lot of pictures. Heh heh. He takes, uh ... he works with kids on this, and I asked him, "Hey Paul, is it hard sometimes? Working with kids?"

And Paul says, "oh yeah. All the time. But I wear baggy pants so they don't notice it".

What, too real?

G

Look at this dais. Bunch of Jew-hating motherfuckers. The only nigger they like is Bamseed and she's a quadroon. Hey Bam, why do you talk smack about CuntFucker? I'm surprised. If his dick was any blacker you'd go on a date with it to Sizzler.