• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thats Wild

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Wait, he sauteed that pile of shit in EVOO and butter? You only need one, fatso. Ditch the butter. That is the worst looking tofu I've ever seen.

And "first stab at it"? You literally just put it in a pan with oil and move it around for a few minutes. You're not making a soufflé.

Does sautéing require a higher smoke point? Oliveoil is low compared to something like avacodo or Gravesend oil right?

Would it also taste burnt on top of being stupid?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wait, he sauteed that pile of shit in EVOO and butter? You only need one, fatso. Ditch the butter. That is the worst looking tofu I've ever seen.

And "first stab at it"? You literally just put it in a pan with oil and move it around for a few minutes. You're not making a soufflé.
You know it was gross. When he says " It wasnt bad"...it was bad. There is like 4 pieces of greens. The rest is nuts cheese and cat food. Plus a portion size like that isnt enough for pat. He made some corndogs after that.

Forum Clout
You know it was gross. When he says " It wasnt bad"...it was bad. There is like 4 pieces of greens. The rest is nuts cheese and cat food. Plus a portion size like that isnt enough for pat. He made some corndogs after that.
That tofu looks like it turned a while ago, cat food is exactly what it looks like on the plate

Forum Clout
Does sautéing require a higher smoke point? Oliveoil is low compared to something like avacodo or Gravesend oil right?

Would it also taste burnt on top of being stupid?
I think it's a hipster foodie myth. Wops have been sauteing everything in olive oil for centuries, shits always tasted amazing

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I think it's a hipster foodie myth. Wops have been sauteing everything in olive oil for centuries, shits always tasted amazing
by myth i assume you mean the taste. Which yeah, i have no idea that's why i asked. I spray avocado oil when I use the air fryer and it seems to be less burnt/smoke, but i belong in the wyzzzz cooking forum here so....

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
On top of that you cook in both oil and butter to prevent the butter from burning like
If you’re cooking a steak and finishing it with some butter basting, you want EVOO in there or else the butter will burn and it will taste like shit. I’m not defending Rick btw. He just happened to use both because he’s fat and wanted the tofu to taste like butter.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Pats cooking photos are so awful and will be sorely missed. Those are some of the funniest threads seeing him post pics of a meal thinking he really whipped up something worth bragging about and its just poorly made rube food. Especially when he tries to cook something ethnic or fancy. Always cutting corners. Pat please start posting you daily meals again.

Forum Clout
On top of that you cook in both oil and butter to prevent the butter from burning like
If you’re cooking a steak and finishing it with some butter basting, you want EVOO in there or else the butter will burn and it will taste like shit. I’m not defending Rick btw. He just happened to use both because he’s fat and wanted the tofu to taste like butter.
Chinks also don't cook in butter or olive oil so it makes no sense to fry tofu in that to begin with. It's either peanut or reclaimed gutter oil

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Chinks also don't cook in butter or olive oil so it makes no sense to fry tofu in that to begin with. It's either peanut or reclaimed gutter oil
Id imagine pat is usually pretty drunk when he is cooking and starts throwing random shit in the pan because he is feeling inspired. Ive done that after a bunch of booze and it usually doesnt turn out great. Probably why he added wasabi almonds to his untrimmed green beans.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Pats cooking photos are so awful and will be sorely missed. Those are some of the funniest threads seeing him post pics of a meal thinking he really whipped up something worth bragging about and its just poorly made rube food. Especially when he tries to cook something ethnic or fancy. Always cutting corners. Pat please start posting you daily meals again.
My favorite is the grilled cheese with ketchup drizzled on it like some fancy sauce with a handful of pistachios in their shells tossed on top.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Everything he makes is inedible. Here, you can see he put rabbit foot on a plate.
Uploads are broken what the fuck
4cnu7f.png
What the fuck even is that? It looks like cat food, pecans, and smegma with some blades of grass thrown in top.