• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"That's because it's not true"

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Forum Clout
She’s not entirely wrong, she just worded it incorrectly. There were 365,348 reports of people including children went missing. Info from https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/programs/missing-and-exploited-children

8C10261D-2FA2-40A0-B811-2D8D51BB6996.jpeg

G

Last year my son said to a family friend (who has a beer gut) "you've got a fat tummy" and followed up with the question "why is your tummy so fat?" Luckily this guy isn't a Tomlinson and laughed it off but it was awkward and you could see the hurt look in the guy's eyes.
I recently overheard a girl asking her dad if I was a girl or a boy. The dad kept replying "boy" and each time the girl was like "really?!!!"

I have long hair but come da fawk on...

G

This fucking guy hates children. That's all there is to it. I bet Niki's nieces and nephews viciously pick on Pat and he has to just take it. My buddy's daughter is my homie and she loves me but when she was like 5 she could be mean as all fuck and I don't think I've ever had anyone actually hurt my feelings the way she could by just saying what she was thinking.
Pat was changing Kyle's son's diaper and the baby had an inch on Pat. Hence his abortion obsession. "They all must go, chowald."