• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"That's because it's not true"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211212-092353.jpg

Hey Rick, take 5 seconds next time

Screenshot_20211212-092417.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Hate to admit it but the cunt pig is right. That's the number of children registered in total over the years. Around 30,000 went missing in 2020.

Still, that Laura person has a blue checkmark and Pat doesn't.
I haven't done a deep-dive on the numbers (it's dark stuff) but was assuming it included any panicked call from a mother whose child might've wondered-off for 5 mins, I was still on the side 'lets make sure children are ok'.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This fucking guy hates children. That's all there is to it. I bet Niki's nieces and nephews viciously pick on Pat and he has to just take it. My buddy's daughter is my homie and she loves me but when she was like 5 she could be mean as all fuck and I don't think I've ever had anyone actually hurt my feelings the way she could by just saying what she was thinking.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
This fucking guy hates children. That's all there is to it. I bet Niki's nieces and nephews viciously pick on Pat and he has to just take it. My buddy's daughter is my homie and she loves me but when she was like 5 she could be mean as all fuck and I don't think I've ever had anyone actually hurt my feelings the way she could by just saying what she was thinking.
:image_9249_lg:

G

Last year my son said to a family friend (who has a beer gut) "you've got a fat tummy" and followed up with the question "why is your tummy so fat?" Luckily this guy isn't a Tomlinson and laughed it off but it was awkward and you could see the hurt look in the guy's eyes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Last year my son said to a family friend (who has a beer gut) "you've got a fat tummy" and followed up with the question "why is your tummy so fat?" Luckily this guy isn't a Tomlinson and laughed it off but it was awkward and you could see the hurt look in the guy's eyes.
Lol it's the pure honesty that gets ya.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
when I was a kid my dad's boss came over for dinner with his wife and she had so much makeup on I told her she looked like a clown. I also asked my great aunt why she had blue hair once (she always vehemently denied dying it)