• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That’s actually me

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Tomlinson is more the guy who raped the passed out drunk sorority girl and can't understand why she's pressing charges instead of telling everyone that she's his girlfriend.
He's the guy who raped the passed out sorority girl but thinks he's banned from the frat houses because they were jealous of him getting all the pussy

G

He's the guy who raped the passed out sorority girl but thinks he's banned from the frat houses because they were jealous of him getting call the pussy
artworks-000816643072-xy1jud-t500x500.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The id storage is ephemeral, meaning once they verify it they don't store the image anywhere.
Last I checked India didn't have any laws against selling personally identifying info.

I'd bet a fair bit of his "harassment" is just because he keeps sending scans of his ID to some Pajeet with a cellphone camera, and is rude to them when he does it. Congrats, fattie - your details just bought dinner and a great deal of satisfaction for him and his 14 roommates.

"How is it real, that a man can look like this? So fat? Our cows do not look like this, and we worship them"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hope his response was too late and she's paying some goon to have him kneecaped.
Speaking of Knee capping, I sent the IRA Pats tweets about being Orange Irish and fuck the Catholics. They said a knee capping would be letting him off light. Ooopsie Doodles! And oh yeah Pigman Tiocfaidh ár la!

Forum Clout
My understanding is that its a security function. The id storage is ephemeral, meaning once they verify it they don't store the image anywhere. That's why they request it each time. You can't store the image as something like a one way hash, the way you do with passwords because there's nothing to compare it to. A human has to inspect the details. If there was ever a leak someone would then have hundreds of millions of id's. That's worse than the ssn leaks.

There's definitely ways it could be done, storing a hash of the id details, which I would assume is possibly a benefit of the Ole checkmark. They probably store a hash of a famous person's identifying info, then instead of having them upload an id the other non checkmark imposter child would upload the id, an automated scan would pull the info, hash it and compare to the stored hash.

Or sumptin
5cc5be0ad2861724f8cdcb7d433167a4.png