• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That wasn’t a dare. It was a warning.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he reposted this to Threads and BlueSky too

"time to act faggy" followed by "I better copypaste my fagness onto the two other apps so 12 more cat ladies see it!" kys

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
he reposted this to Threads and BlueSky too

"time to act faggy" followed by "I better copypaste my fagness onto the two other apps so 12 more cat ladies see it!" kys
He thinks he sounds tough writing like that. everyone just rolls their eyes and pat thinks he is starting revolution.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He could have a great 2024 if he just fucking stopped responding to every troll with that copypasta. Everybody in his life keeps encouraging it and I can't figure out why. Jackie is simple enough, she's using his self destruction to further her career, but I don't understand why Niki doesn't make him stop. Maybe she wants him dead so she can marry a woman.

In the end, we're the only people who give Patrick attention and he obviously thrives on it. The only people willing to tell him to shut up and quit fighting with Twitter are the trolls. That makes us his only real friends. How pathetic is that?
Pat said to Josiah, his family have tried to tell him to stop interacting, but they know they cant stop him and he won't.
Nikki probably gave up on that years ago when at the time things seems pretty harmless albeit a waste of time and resources.

Since then
he has tanked his career and professional relations.
Cost several thousands of dollars in lawyers fee's trying to avoid paying Quasi.
Paid Quasi $41k
Brought ire of some monkeytorture trolling group who seem to SWATT him frequently
Still owes $10k+
Still has another legal judgment on the way $20k+
has increased in mass by 50+ lbs

But all is not bad. he has also (in three years):
written a book unlikely to be published
built some scrap wood pallet chairs and planters
Paved a strip of the garden
replaced his decking steps
made some hot sauce

As you can see, he has lived a very accomplished life since 2020. Now imagine the disgust she feels when she looks over at fatty and he's on his phone (again).

Forum Clout
Pat said to Josiah, his family have tried to tell him to stop interacting, but they know they cant stop him and he won't.
Nikki probably gave up on that years ago when at the time things seems pretty harmless albeit a waste of time and resources.

Since then
he has tanked his career and professional relations.
Cost several thousands of dollars in lawyers fee's trying to avoid paying Quasi.
Paid Quasi $41k
Brought ire of some monkeytorture trolling group who seem to SWATT him frequently
Still owes $10k+
Still has another legal judgment on the way $20k+
has increased in mass by 50+ lbs

But all is not bad. he has also (in three years):
written a book unlikely to be published
built some scrap wood pallet chairs and planters
Paved a strip of the garden
replaced his decking steps
made some hot sauce

As you can see, he has lived a very accomplished life since 2020. Now imagine the disgust she feels when she looks over at fatty and he's on his phone (again).
His dopey dullard of a wife hinted at taking a grifting angle on it, didn't she? Something about having an organization which goes around teaching law enforcement about online trolls - sorry "stalkers" - and how to handle them.

Hilarious grift idea. These are the absolute LAST people anyone should go to for advice on how to handle internet trolls. If anything they are a lesson to do the exact opposite of what these personality disordered dumbasses have done for years.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. It's quite simple really.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pat thought he would be speaking before congress on internet trolls and how to stop them. Pat thinks he will be the one to change policy. Instead he is just a drunkard that makes an ass of himself daily on twitter.

Forum Clout
Pat thought he would be speaking before congress on internet trolls and how to stop them. Pat thinks he will be the one to change policy. Instead he is just a drunkard that makes an ass of himself daily on twitter.
We heard how smarmy and condescending he behaved toward the judge in the "BDA" hearing audio. He would behave 100% worse in front of a congressional panel, especially because he'd have an audience and it would be televised. He loves being in front of cameras. It's amazing how unaware he is of the fact that he isn't remotely telegenic and his personality is repellent.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
We heard how smarmy and condescending he behaved toward the judge in the "BDA" hearing audio. He would behave 100% worse in front of a congressional panel, especially because he'd have an audience and it would be televised. He loves being in front of cameras. It's amazing how unaware he is of the fact that he isn't remotely telegenic and his personality is repellent.
I bet he would look like a fat hitler with his demands and sensationalizing.

vMj8j3.gif