• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That wasn’t a dare. It was a warning.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I really don’t understand what he’s saying here. Happy New Year to all da guyz on da forumz.
IMG_0333.jpeg

OinkPiglinson

Dixon Cider
Forum Clout
He could have a great 2024 if he just fucking stopped responding to every troll with that copypasta. Everybody in his life keeps encouraging it and I can't figure out why. Jackie is simple enough, she's using his self destruction to further her career, but I don't understand why Niki doesn't make him stop. Maybe she wants him dead so she can marry a woman.

Patrick gets attention from us and he obviously thrives on it, good or bad is irrelevant to his narcissism. The only people willing to tell him to shut up and quit fighting with Twitter are the trolls. That makes us his only real friends. How pathetic is that?