• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That is a gender-swapped picture of me with many pounds added through photoshop.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-11-26-09-34-30.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I wouldn't even care about Pat's obesity or kyphosis but his denying it always sucks me back in. Way to imprison your stalkers, stupid.
The constant denial of everything that doesnt conform to his worldview is easily the most compelling aspect. I desperately want to know how deeply he believes his own bullshit. Its nice to have the loffs, but I think I'm hoping most of all that one day he'll crack and show the world that he is a human and say something along the lines of "yeah, I'm the biggest problem in my life. I don't know why I act this way but I do. Of course im fat, I do have a grasp on objective reality, it just hurts to admit that to my 50000 twitter bots."
But he won't because he is the perfect storm of autism and narcissism and stupidity. And then the question becomes how deep do his delusions go within his own mind?Is his brain so fucked that he's found a way to turn obvious lies into psychosis and they actually shape his view of reality? He needs to be studied. The Patricks of the world are genuinely dangerous to society.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
The constant denial of everything that doesnt conform to his worldview is easily the most compelling aspect. I desperately want to know how deeply he believes his own bullshit.

I speculate that Pat has some form of OCD.

This guy (far more likeable and interesting than Pat) had to counter any negative thoughts with positive thoughts before he could get out of bed, among other basic activities. Pig does the same thing on X and to the Reddit rascals anytime he's told about the debt, his abandoned daughter, his diet, etc.