• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That is a gender-swapped picture of me with many pounds added through photoshop.

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
TYFYS Patty
1.png

Ribs. This is the original photo btw; I have to seriously doubt Rick's claim that the FaceApp gender-swap is "with many pounds added" -- Is it?

IMG_6461.jpg

4.png

2020... He's gained some pounds since then I think. Quite a few, actually. Is Patty projecting, or is Rick lying? You decide.
2.png

TorquieTwoBeers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I wouldn't even care about Pat's obesity or kyphosis but his denying it always sucks me back in. Way to imprison your stalkers, stupid.
I really don't understand why he can't just admit he's gained a few pounds. He's literally past middle age. There's no shame in being beyond your high school or college (heh) weight. Him insisting he hasn't gained a pound is fucking insane.

G

I wouldn't even care about Pat's obesity or kyphosis but his denying it always sucks me back in. Way to imprison your stalkers, stupid.
It's what got the ball rolling in the first place. Back when he got discovered (and wasn't even that fat yet) some rascal called him fat and he no childed with heinously insecure shit about half marathons and bench press records etc. It was just a glimpse of what was to come obviously. He's so stupid that he doesn't realise how his behaviour is the fuel to the whole thing. Laughing it off or just ignoring would have killed it years ago.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's what got the ball rolling in the first place. Back when he got discovered (and wasn't even that fat yet) some rascal called him fat and he no childed with heinously insecure shit about half marathons and bench press records etc. It was just a glimpse of what was to come obviously. He's so stupid that he doesn't realise how his behaviour is the fuel to the whole thing. Laughing it off or just ignoring would have killed it years ago.
The acting like a gym bro without knowing anything about lifting or even putting together a decent program that he can legitimately post lies about always gets me.
"Core lifts up by 20 pounds this workout over last, everything going to plan"
What are the core lifts on this program, and why are they up 20 pounds over the last workout?
Did he have cancer two days ago?!?!
Or is he always in beginner mode? So he benches 105, then 125, then 145, then gets drunk and starts over?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The acting like a gym bro without knowing anything about lifting or even putting together a decent program that he can legitimately post lies about always gets me.
"Core lifts up by 20 pounds this workout over last, everything going to plan"
What are the core lifts on this program, and why are they up 20 pounds over the last workout?
Did he have cancer two days ago?!?!
Or is he always in beginner mode? So he benches 105, then 125, then 145, then gets drunk and starts over?

His calendar marked out for 6 days a week at the gym would be a good example (despite having a full home gym).
But it is MKE's premiere gym for gay cruisin in the sauna, so this is, in fact, quite believable.