• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That faggot soccer fan who went viral for his outrageously gay chanting reminds me of someone.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Yeah there's a lot of sports discourse I see from American sports fans and they just sound like they are talking about spread sheets.
It's gay AF. I'm good referring to the player as "their running back" and that being the most I know about him. Not only do I not give a fuck about his name, I definitely don't care about what he did last week. Just watch the game that's on and shut the fuck up. They're already giving us color commentary, I don't need some homo in the room trying to show off how much he knows.

Also, fantasy football is for faggots. I played a few times and every time I got roped into it I immediately regretted it. It's a faggot move to take a sport and turn it into D&D.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Apparently the most common Premier League score in 22/23 was 1-0. Fun.
Average is about 3 goals a game. NFL touch touchdowns not much more but of course goals don't necessarily make a game more entertaining than a see saw 0 0 where the stakes are higher than a 5 0 one sided game

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It's gay AF. I'm good referring to the player as "their running back" and that being the most I know about him. Not only do I not give a fuck about his name, I definitely don't care about what he did last week. Just watch the game that's on and shut the fuck up. They're already giving us color commentary, I don't need some homo in the room trying to show off how much he knows.

Also, fantasy football is for faggots. I played a few times and every time I got roped into it I immediately regretted it. It's a faggot move to take a sport and turn it into D&D.
I did it for 3 seasons. I won the first 2 seasons by playing it like a woman would—barely paying attention and going on gut feeling. In the 3rd season I tried to be analytical about it and lost almost every week. Then I heard what Florentine said about it, and he was so convincing I gave it up along with ketchup and dessert.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I worked with a guy that really put the final nail in the coffin for me and pro sports. He was a sports geek. He had the energy of a Trekkie, but for sports. He knew every player's name from what felt like every fucking pro sports team and had all the stats memorized. It was beyond gay. He made something as simple as talking about a play I saw on Sunday night an arduous slog through the past three weeks of stats. Way to be a faggot about football, faggot.
Haha yup.

My “ahah I’m a faggot” moment was after a game at a bar. I was wearing a jersey with a name on it, decked out etc. got in to a bit of a verbal altercation with some dudes who were in their 40s and the guy asked why I was wearing another man’s name on my back and asked if he was fucking me in the ass and I was therefore branded.

Fawkin buried me with that great line and haven’t looked back since

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Is it gayer than this

giphy.webp
New Zealanders deserve daily mosque shootings for this shit alone.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Imagine this faggot in Belgrade during a Partizan/Red Star derby.

Also, football is by far the best sport in the world. Americans are just faggots with the attention spans of gnats. No offence to gnats. :image_9247_m:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Apparently the most common Premier League score in 22/23 was 1-0. Fun.
It's usually bottom table teams who grind out 1-0 wins or put 11 men behind the ball to do some damage control and take a 1-0 loss lol. Even then though, you regularly get some big upsets each season where some shitters will beat one of the top teams 4-0 etc..

This season has been great, a lot of trouncings.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Haha yup.

My “ahah I’m a faggot” moment was after a game at a bar. I was wearing a jersey with a name on it, decked out etc. got in to a bit of a verbal altercation with some dudes who were in their 40s and the guy asked why I was wearing another man’s name on my back and asked if he was fucking me in the ass and I was therefore branded.

damn that's BRUTAL

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Haha yup.

any guy who makes a big deal about someone else "Wearing someone else's number on their back" is a stupendous insecure faggot.