• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That faggot soccer fan who went viral for his outrageously gay chanting reminds me of someone.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Is it gayer than this

giphy.webp

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Is it gayer than this

giphy.webp
yea their "Grown Men Making Faces" Shit is pretty queer.
There is nothing more pathetic than pretending to be hurt or pretending to be more hurt than you are. Basketball turned in to this too years ago.
yea I only watch Premiere because everywhere else i've seen is way worse with flopping. Not sure about the Germans since I have watched much

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout

It’s literally Pat, smug condescending and humiliating, not realising he’s the target of the joke. “Went to Europe to learn the trade in summer and soak in the atmosphere of games” - they don’t play in summer, other than pre season friendlies. Fucking faggot.

I would like to play soccer with his head while it’s attached to his faggot body.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
American sports fans are just cringe worthy.

I worked with a guy that really put the final nail in the coffin for me and pro sports. He was a sports geek. He had the energy of a Trekkie, but for sports. He knew every player's name from what felt like every fucking pro sports team and had all the stats memorized. It was beyond gay. He made something as simple as talking about a play I saw on Sunday night an arduous slog through the past three weeks of stats. Way to be a faggot about football, faggot.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I worked with a guy that really put the final nail in the coffin for me and pro sports. He was a sports geek. He had the energy of a Trekkie, but for sports. He knew every player's name from what felt like every fucking pro sports team and had all the stats memorized. It was beyond gay. He made something as simple as talking about a play I saw on Sunday night an arduous slog through the past three weeks of stats. Way to be a faggot about football, faggot.
Yeah there's a lot of sports discourse I see from American sports fans and they just sound like they are talking about spread sheets.