• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That 90s show. Yuck.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
FickleMelodicHalibut-size_restricted.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because That 80’s Show did soooooo well.
I actually remember watching that, I think it only lasted 3 episodes before it got pulled. Usually the give spin offs some time to get an audience but they just pulled the plug on that one and acted like it never happened. I think it even had the Asian guy from Harold and Kumar

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Red and Kitty have aged surprisingly well, but That 70s Show had perfect casting and they can't recapture that with a female Eric and a fat asian. Netflix is the kiss of death
I was thinking that too. It's been 16 years since the show went off the air and 15 between the sho ending in 1980 and this show set in 1995, so it fits.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I actually remember watching that, I think it only lasted 3 episodes before it got pulled. Usually the give spin offs some time to get an audience but they just pulled the plug on that one and acted like it never happened. I think it even had the Asian guy from Harold and Kumar
I remember seeing the premier. I think Dennis from It's Always Sunny was the main guy.