• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thanks for all the laughs guys.

G

Oh no, did your girlfriend find out that you come here?

laughing_elf_man.jpg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Quite a few of us have done this here! Thankfully my attempt was a failure, I knew the moment the pills started kicking in that I did NOT want to die. I managed to crawl into the street before I lost consciousness so I would be found and medically assisted. I am 3 months into physical and mental recovery and while everyday is hell I thank the lord I am not a big fat pig who can't sell more than a few hundred books.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
Quite a few of us have done this here! Thankfully my attempt was a failure, I knew the moment the pills started kicking in that I did NOT want to die. I managed to crawl into the street before I lost consciousness so I would be found and medically assisted. I am 3 months into physical and mental recovery and while everyday is hell I thank the lord I am not a big fat pig who can't sell more than a few hundred books.
you good now?

G

how much gabapentin did he say to take to get fawked up? I take a couple of 300mg and smoke a pre-roll sometimes but I didn't know people take it to get really fawked up.
I don't remember exactly, but that fool was trying to tell me that I should take like 20 over a few hours...

Last edited by a moderator: