Thank (((you))) for your service

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Maybe Hitler was right after all. Who knew fighting a war for the supremacy of jewish communism worldwide would have negative consequences?

P3l6b2D0.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Maybe Hitler was right after all. Who knew fighting a war for the supremacy of jewish communism worldwide would have negative consequences?

P3l6b2D0.png
amazing

literally everything before 1965 is going to be given the Jewish nazi treatment. All of American history up till then it is going to be painted the same way they paint Germany now

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
He'll stand at a attention, vigorously fighting Guillian-Barre Syndrome destroyed nervous system to stay still and his Bell's palsy face. @NortheastPhilly sorry nigga.
Nothing phases me anymore. I’ve already saluted a CWO-5 (which is high ranking as shit) thats a tranny, or a dude that likes wearing lipstick. Whatever, I’ll be out next year. Theres nothing that could possibly make me more jaded and disillusioned with the state of things so Im done worrying about it

Snake

Nothing phases me anymore. I’ve already saluted a CWO-5 (which is high ranking as shit) thats a tranny, or a dude that likes wearing lipstick. Whatever, I’ll be out next year. Theres nothing that could possibly make me more jaded and disillusioned with the state of things so Im done worrying about it
At this point, I really just want a change of government away from jews. Literally anything is better than this.

P3l6b2D0.png
13% of the American population completely dominates our entire popular culture, but it's still not enough. Now they want to retcon American history itself and denigrate and erase the men who literally built the United States.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
13% of the American population completely dominates our entire popular culture, but it's still not enough. Now they want to retcon American history itself and denigrate and erase the men who literally built the United States.
Funny how all they had 10 years ago was 1 tv channel and the occasional Tyler Perry film.
Things change in a jiffy