• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thank goodness that doesn't describe me

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I got my first dose of Moderna in May and figured I was fine to go into work that night cuz I'm not a faggot and I refuse to trust anyone on reddit or twitters opinion when it comes to pain. I've worked in full blown heroin withdrawal and with some of the worst hangovers imaginable. Plus, it's literally science and uhhh I'm pretty sure science can't hurt you.

I made it through my shift but it sucked more than I thought it would. I had a bunch of speed to keep me up but when you're sick speed can only do so much.

So I put in to get the day off for my 2nd shot. Mind you I'd been working with covid directly and hadn't so much as a fuckin cold. Every faggot I work with will delightedly tell you how whether dose 1 or 2 left them feeling worse so it's impossible to tell which shot is gonna basically give you gook flu for a day and which isn't. Plus most of them are women and faggots so you can't trust anything they say regarding pain or discomfort. These are the same people who bitch about the flu shot hurting their arm.

Gotta say, I wasn't thrilled about using paid time off to recover from getting a shot I probably never needed and have zero confidence in at this point. But I chose to cave and get it. I made my bed. Gotta lay in it.

At least I had the PTO. I'm sure there's a lot of people who literally have to lose money so they can get the kike spike and be allowed to work. Rick doesn't have to worry about this, though, cuz he doesn't have a job. Good thing he cleared his Friday schedule. Nevermind why the fuckin thing makes you sick for a day after you get it, every time you get it, which is gonna be a lot more times, cuz of the fuckin African variant that will be attributed to unvaxxed white Christians. At least I knew this was never gonna end. These faggots are lining up for more and any cynicism is fascism. How many times am I gonna have to take time out of my day to get this shot that still allows me to get and transmit the virus?

What really makes me sick is when I see a covid patient on a ventilator and their doctor says some slick shit about how easy if would've been to get vaccinated. And it's not in a sad or regretful sorta way. It's "LOL, fuckin retard. Why didn't they take the days off work and get the rushed vaccine that literally is perfect?" And of course all the nurses, many of which are some of the dumbest people I've ever met, are already harping on patients about the booster. I can't understand how none of this is retarded to anyone and they'll be getting their 3rd, 4th, 5th, booster. I hope all the women have retard babies.

I never ask covid patients about their vaccine status cuz it's none of my fucking business. I did deal with one girl who would panic and insist she was full vaxxed to anyone who dealt with her. There are def people in the medical field who will neglect covid patients because they don't feel like suiting up and ,"they probably should've been vaccinated."

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I got my first dose of Moderna in May and figured I was fine to go into work that night cuz I'm not a faggot and I refuse to trust anyone on reddit or twitters opinion when it comes to pain. I've worked in full blown heroin withdrawal and with some of the worst hangovers imaginable. Plus, it's literally science and uhhh I'm pretty sure science can't hurt you.

I made it through my shift but it sucked more than I thought it would. I had a bunch of speed to keep me up but when you're sick speed can only do so much.

So I put in to get the day off for my 2nd shot. Mind you I'd been working with covid directly and hadn't so much as a fuckin cold. Every faggot I work with will delightedly tell you how whether dose 1 or 2 left them feeling worse so it's impossible to tell which shot is gonna basically give you gook flu for a day and which isn't. Plus most of them are women and faggots so you can't trust anything they say regarding pain or discomfort. These are the same people who bitch about the flu shot hurting their arm.

Gotta say, I wasn't thrilled about using paid time off to recover from getting a shot I probably never needed and have zero confidence in at this point. But I chose to cave and get it. I made my bed. Gotta lay in it.

At least I had the PTO. I'm sure there's a lot of people who literally have to lose money so they can get the kike spike and be allowed to work. Rick doesn't have to worry about this, though, cuz he doesn't have a job. Good thing he cleared his Friday schedule. Nevermind why the fuckin thing makes you sick for a day after you get it, every time you get it, which is gonna be a lot more times, cuz of the fuckin African variant that will be attributed to unvaxxed white Christians. At least I knew this was never gonna end. These faggots are lining up for more and any cynicism is fascism. How many times am I gonna have to take time out of my day to get this shot that still allows me to get and transmit the virus?

What really makes me sick is when I see a covid patient on a ventilator and their doctor says some slick shit about how easy if would've been to get vaccinated. And it's not in a sad or regretful sorta way. It's "LOL, fuckin retard. Why didn't they take the days off work and get the rushed vaccine that literally is perfect?" And of course all the nurses, many of which are some of the dumbest people I've ever met, are already harping on patients about the booster. I can't understand how none of this is retarded to anyone and they'll be getting their 3rd, 4th, 5th, booster. I hope all the women have retard babies.

I never ask covid patients about their vaccine status cuz it's none of my fucking business. I did deal with one girl who would panic and insist she was full vaxxed to anyone who dealt with her. There are def people in the medical field who will neglect covid patients because they don't feel like suiting up and ,"they probably should've been vaccinated."
Why do you hate science?

G

This pandemic shattered my child like respect for Doctors. Im not much into 'health'...been fortunate to not really have any major need for hospitalization due to youth I guess, but I assumed when the time came and I eventually succumbed to something chronic or genetic or whatever, that there will be professional medical help and I will have access to top of the line medical science.

What this pandemic taught me is that doctors arent brilliant people, they are part of the bureaucracy and if the bureaucracy goes through some civilization-altering event, these 'doctors' become useless at best.

We should all get some medical encyclopedias and home remedies figured out is what Im saying.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Selling the 3rd, 4th and 5th boosters as necessary to retain their protection to the double vaxxed while simultaneously selling the first two doses to the unvaxxed as “safe and effective” is a brave strategy.

the government has a surplus for every man woman and child to get 7 doses and they’re ordering more. You’d have to be a complete retard to not see what’s happening.

I haven’t take any and never will, if you dodge the side effects which are 700 times more deadly than the last deadliest vaccine (I know this isn’t a vaccine and they just changed the definition so it is) every time you get a new dose, you’re just a crack head getting his next fix to function with a destroyed natural immune system.

this isn’t a vaccine, it’s a never ending series of shots to give you artificial protection with severe side effects and unknown long term effects. We have a natural immune system that’s evolved over billions of years for a reason.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Selling the 3rd, 4th and 5th boosters as necessary to retain their protection to the double vaxxed while simultaneously selling the first two doses to the unvaxxed as “safe and effective” is a brave strategy.

the government has a surplus for every man woman and child to get 7 doses and they’re ordering more. You’d have to be a complete retard to not see what’s happening.

I haven’t take any and never will, if you dodge the side effects which are 700 times more deadly than the last deadliest vaccine (I know this isn’t a vaccine and they just changed the definition so it is) every time you get a new dose, you’re just a crack head getting his next fix to function with a destroyed natural immune system.

this isn’t a vaccine, it’s a never ending series of shots to give you artificial protection with severe side effects and unknown long term effects. We have a natural immune system that’s evolved over billions of years for a reason.

reminder: the average age of a covid death is older than the average age of death in general.

if you’re very old, very sick or very fat, then roll the dice with the shots I guess. Otherwise why bother?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
964-A9603-E65-D-40-F9-976-A-BE007-D3-D3667.jpg

He could not look more like a stupid, fat American rube in that picture. I don't know how many of you have played the Broken Sword games but there's a character in them called Duane. He's supposed to be a stereotype of a fat, loud American tourist. Pig reminds me so much of him..

44ccd38f62c9071936ca093c8c56c6ab.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
964-A9603-E65-D-40-F9-976-A-BE007-D3-D3667.jpg

He could not look more like a stupid, fat American rube in that picture. I don't know how many of you have played the Broken Sword games but there's a character in them called Duane. He's supposed to be a stereotype of a fat, loud American tourist. Pig reminds me so much of him..

44ccd38f62c9071936ca093c8c56c6ab.png
I've never heard of this game, but Duane is noticeably thinner than Fat Pat.