• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tfw you've been stuck in an alternate dimension since 1991

Forum Clout
Like the Cubester said before Sheryl Lee gave the performance a lifetime. Really chilling and memorable.
Fucking dark and twisted movie. For a network TV series of the era, "Twin Peaks" was pretty dark and fucked-up, but the movie is pure Lynch madness. Lynch always really puts his female characters through the wringer.

G

The missing pieces made FWWM way better IMO. FWWM is underrated, it's easily one of Lynch's most fucked-up movies. It was Twin Peaks, but with none of the happiness or goofiness, and the darkness cranked up to ten. I even liked the substitute Donna more than I liked Lara Flynn Boyle.
It's definitely getting a lot more recognition as one of his best works as time has gone on. And Moira Kelly destroys Lara Flynn Boyle. Season 1 Donna is whatever, but when she shows up in season 2 smoking with sunglasses on I can't take her seriously.

G

It's definitely getting a lot more recognition as one of his best works as time has gone on. And Moira Kelly destroys Lara Flynn Boyle. Season 1 Donna is whatever, but when she shows up in season 2 smoking with sunglasses on I can't take her seriously.

I liked Lara Flynn Boyle in the first season. She was the most emotive of the teenage actors. But overal i liked Sheryl Lee the best when she actually got to act.

G

It's cool. :image_9253_lg:

Patreeky's Fuck-o List:

The Cubester

Nooooooooo! I still love you!

1D40D024-E6FB-4029-B40A-6CDC879A27B1.jpeg

Forum Clout
Her last good scene was when Windom Earle stopped by to presumably visit her father, which was Windom's only believable guise.

Forum Clout
I love that David Lynch just killed him in the finale. And the way it was handled showed his clear disdain for the whole subplot in general.
Earle was like an old "Batman" TV series villain. The scene with Donna was his only really plausible one. And it was pretty funny when he brained Bobby Briggs while dressed as the Log Lady, but overall Windom was totally ridiculous.