• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tfw you've been stuck in an alternate dimension since 1991

G

2b967b49e7b8ad3c28a380914915beeb.gif

niche huma

G

Absolutely. It's really disturbing. I know the Oscars are fucking gay, cucked and kiked but the fact that Sheryl Lee didn't even get nominated for that movie is fucking gay. Or for any major awards.
Wow it's on YouTube, last time I searched for it, it wasn't.

[MEDIA=youtube]TqlCGVrJZeI[/MEDIA]

Makes me want to be a better person, like Cooper...

G

There's a lot of good shit in the Missing Pieces scenes, too. Definitely worth watching at least once, if for nothing else than more Twin Peaks.
I think I've seen all of them. Wish they kept them in the movie. And wish Cooper was in the original film more.
They have the soundtrack to that on youtube
[MEDIA=youtube]2VpNT0V25HU[/MEDIA]

G

Which one of these bands is the imposter?

[MEDIA=youtube]Fz4axHOyccQ[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
There's a lot of good shit in the Missing Pieces scenes, too. Definitely worth watching at least once, if for nothing else than more Twin Peaks.
The missing pieces made FWWM way better IMO. FWWM is underrated, it's easily one of Lynch's most fucked-up movies. It was Twin Peaks, but with none of the happiness or goofiness, and the darkness cranked up to ten. I even liked the substitute Donna more than I liked Lara Flynn Boyle.

G

The missing pieces made FWWM way better IMO. FWWM is underrated, it's easily one of Lynch's most fucked-up movies. It was Twin Peaks, but with none of the happiness or goofiness, and the darkness cranked up to ten. I even liked the substitute Donna more than I liked Lara Flynn Boyle.
Like the Cubester said before Sheryl Lee gave the performance a lifetime. Really chilling and memorable.