• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Terrorist Leader Gavin McInnes Responds to Nick Mullen's roast of Nana

G

I don't think Gavin believes at least 50% of the BS he spews. Pretending to be religious to pander to his Christian audience in the flyover states. For example - when he says things like "I guess this isn't very Christian of me to say...but she is a fucking cunt and I hope she dies"
Oh, he’s not showing Christian virtues when he sticks things up his ass?

Because he sticks things up his ass.

Forum Clout
Well, we now have confirmation that Anthony was indeed following around black transsexuals, trying to film them and pick one up. Thanks Gavin, you're still an unfunny fucking fag.
What else could have possibly been doing? The "scaffolding" lie was just laughable. Only one thing could have persuaded Nana to visit that part of town at that hour...a yearning desire for tranny cock. It probably took him all day (and twenty-four beers) to summon up the courage to finally make the fantasy a reality, and of course he fucked it all up in spectacular fashion.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Gavin is/was genuinely funnier than Norton. Earthworm Jim got Gavin's O&A appearance canceled because he had his failed VICE talk show and didn't want to ruffle Shane's feathers.

Absolute faggot cocksucker also tried to blackball DL Hughley for rightfully ignoring his terrible failed show. But just make sure you give Sean Rouse a shoutout or Mr. Defender of the Comics will ankle bite @ you.