• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Terrorist Leader Gavin McInnes Responds to Nick Mullen's roast of Nana

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
20220626_001941.jpg

Renaus

Forum Clout
Gavin used to be funny when he wasn't trying to be "the super serious conservative man" all the time. There are too many examples of him acting like this. Being overly serious about something that is clearly a joke. I don't remember the exact reason but he used to be on LOS from time to time yet he decided to burn that bridge.

I'm waiting to see Nana respond to this.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Accusing Nick of intentionally getting the facts wrong but Gavin himself starts describing the incident by saying he doesn't believe Nana's version of events. Gavin then talks about "proving" someone is a pedophile followed by "proving" someone beats women. I'm sure those topics came to mind in a completely unrelated manner.

G

The more I hear Gavin, the more I see a dark-dark heart. Way more evil in his soul than Cumia (whose main evil is pedophilia...Gavin has bigger demons IMO). Even when I agree with him politically, I just feel icky that I do.
He should be worth anywhere between $450 million to $1 billion dollars today. If he'd been an adult and learned to keep his mouth shut, and realised that blurting out whatever is on your mind is what children and stupid women do, he'd have multi-generational wealth.

Instead he was kicked out of Vice and given a $5 million payoff which he spent on an apartment in Manhattan and a holiday home in Costa Rica (which I believe he's since had to sell.) I'd be furious with the world too.

Forum Clout
He should be worth anywhere between $450 million to $1 billion dollars today. If he'd been an adult and learned to keep his mouth shut, and realised that blurting out whatever is on your mind is what children and stupid women do, he'd have multi-generational wealth.

Instead he was kicked out of Vice and given a $5 million payoff which he spent on an apartment in Manhattan and a holiday home in Costa Rica (which I believe he's since had to sell.) I'd be furious with the world too.
That’s why he gets on so well with Nana. Both are impulsive, foolish people who squandered opportunity and wealth. Now they are stuck running money losing “networks,” that are little more than public access level quality.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

That’s why he gets on so well with Nana. Both are impulsive, foolish people who squandered opportunity and wealth. Now they are stuck running money losing “networks,” that are little more than public access level quality.
He's an alcoholic Scot (redundant). Scots walk a fine line between being desperate to keep every penny they've found and saying "ACH FOCK ETT" and ruining everything.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"You'll have had your tea"
Best Scotsman I ever met - he was 1/4 Jewish, so imagine - his proudest moment in life even before the birth of his children was that he haggled down a camera store's sale assistant to buy a camera below cost price, and he still scolded the guy for ripping him off.

For what it's worth, he had THE WORST teeth I had ever seen on a human: brown, greenish, horselike, and his upper row had a row grown behind it. Said he drank three bottles of red a night, I don't know if that's a contributing factor (probably is).

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Best Scotsman I ever met - he was 1/4 Jewish, so imagine - his proudest moment in life even before the birth of his children was that he haggled down a camera store's sale assistant to buy a camera below cost price, and he still scolded the guy for ripping him off.

For what it's worth, he had THE WORST teeth I had ever seen on a human: brown, greenish, horselike, and his upper row had a row grown behind it. Said he drank three bottles of red a night, I don't know if that's a contributing factor (probably is).

That dude sounds awesome

and the extra row of teeth lends it’s self to urban legend

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON is the official story that the hooker in Times Square was a tranny??? I guess I'm a retard but I don't remember that being mentioned before. Nor the part about her being 7ft tall (isn't that a Patrick Tomlinson bit?)

If that really was a tranny it certainly would corroborate the rest of what we now know about Nana's life...but could it also be an excuse he made up post-firing to play down the dehumanizing way he referred to a POC as an "it"? And if it were a "SEVEN FOOT TALL MAN I TELL YOU" that would also alleviate some of the embarrassment from getting his ass kicked by a woman.

Anyway, I can't imagine what kind of dirt Nana has on Gavin that he would defend an incident that makes even hardcore racists and pedophiles cringe.

2chapos

Forum Clout
What year does Gavin think it is that Times Square becomes "The Warriors" after dark?

These conservative "comedians" are the most thin-skinned, cry baby fucks in the history of entertainment.
He's not comedian. He's a self described "humorist". In other words he's a bigger
cockcucker than any fag that does standup. I'll give opie credit for being a man and directly confronting Gavin. Gavin is a bitch