• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Television scenes that made you cry

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Any scenes from Lost with this bitch in them made my penis cry.

wallpapersden.com_evangeline-lilly-on-beach_2560x1600.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Never ever cried watching television. 30-60minutes is just not enough to build that much of an emotional connection, and even streaming shows still have those artificial act breaks where ads should be. It's never going to happen. That's why Curb, Seinfeld, Peep Show are so rewatchable. Never a touching moment ever.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
The Shield - Lem’s death. I was in highschool when it aired but I’m not afraid to admit a nigga cried that night.

G

The parts in the Band of Brothers documentary when the old fucks fight back tears. My grandfather commanded a tank and was one of only a limited number of British troops at Bastogne; as well as Normandy, Market Garden and Germany (he also saw action in North Africa and the Middle East earlier) so I get a bit misty thinking of him watching that show - even though my dad has some horror stories about what a total psychopath he was.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I remember being a kid and there was a television movie about Ryan White, and the final scene showed him being welcomed to a new school by all the students. It then showed the "real" Ryan and his mom while Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" played. As a dumb little kid, that got me. That song choice was made that much more ironic because Ryan died a few months later.

Also there was a Christmas episode of Perfect Strangers where Larry and Balki invited everyone to a Christmas party except for Mr. Gorpley, a co-worker who always gave shit to Balki. Gorpley tried to show up anyway but they wouldn't let him into the apartment, so Gorpley had a meltdown in the hallway, saying that they couldn't ruin his Christmas because in Christmases past his wife had left him and all these other hardships. They relented and let him in, and man that got me. It was an unexpected bit of pathos for what had at that time become a slapstick, TGIF kids show.

EDIT - Got some details wrong, but it still hits different child.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
There were a few in The Wire that left me choked up. Wallace. That one kid who worked with the fucking cops and helped them and all he got in return was his grandma's house firebombed and sent to a group home where he was beaten mercilessly by his housemates. All while that one retard cop tried to help him but couldn't.

Shane killing Lem on The Shield was a rough one. Christopher finding out Adrianna has been cooperating. Imperioli might be a fag irl but he was tremendous in that scene, showing Christopher transitioning from shock to rage to hopeless, infantile, blubbering.