• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Television scenes that made you cry

G

The final montage scene of Six Feet Under also that 'intervention' talking pillow scene of Breaking Bad.

Probably a few more that i'm forgetting. I'm a fag.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I was a little drunk when i saw the last scene of "the deuce", and i had some extremely masculine tear drops when shithead james franco is walking around in old man makeup and seeing all his dead friends on the street

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Can't recall ever crying at a television scene, but I did cry like a bitch when I first watched Requiem for a Dream:

The first and only time I ever cried during a movie. I was like 19, but whatever.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
64437789-C16B-40D7-B1D3-3F91A02B2638.jpeg

This inniggeration gave me the big sads

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was a boy there was an episode of Are you Afraid of the Dark with a young guy who I believe was a vampire and got cured from being a vampire from some kids and he thanked them. I remember crying like a bitch.

Also the episode of Wonder Years when Kevin's teacher died right after he had been mean to the teacher and gave him shitty answers on some test. The teacher never graded the test, so Kevin could pass it some shit. Made me cry like a little girl lol.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
>asks for Television scenes
>thread is full of movie scenes
To be fair, most televisions shows are complete shit. It wasn't until The Sopranos came where they could be considered a legitimate medium, so that's like only 20 years of time to get shit done compared to the century of film.