• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Technology Hate Thread

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I only have a smart phone because I need it for work. If I'm ever financially independent, I'll either not use one or just use one for texting.

I really hate needing an app for everything too.

That all said, I think people who own a smartphone but won't own something like Amazon Echo or Google Home have missed the boat. Your phone is already spying on you. They can likely listen to it whenever they want. So if getting a Google Home lets me control my ceiling fan because my toddler keeps hiding the damned remote, it's a small price to pay to have it.

The privacy battle was lost a long time ago. You won't get an amazon echo in your bedroom because they might hear you fuck your wife, meanwhile you put your phone on your nightstand while you're fucking your wife. There's no difference.

I keep my phone outside next to a speaker playing numbers stations. Whatevs.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I love most technology but hate plenty of it.

GPS technology is amazing. It can be intrusive, but it's unbelievable how much it's changed everything we do.

I'm not one of those faggots who needs a gps to get around, but I love knowing that if I ever get lost anywhere in the country I can find my way home with my phone. Cellular service isn't even needed on most smart phones to utilize GPS either.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230616_043012_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-platform-blocked-denied-access-account.html

Amazon just recently pulled similar shit by shutting down a customer's home security system when a delivery driver allegedly heard the homeowner saying nigger through the Ring doorbell, even though it was proven that nobody was home. Another hate crime hoax and a tech company that wants to virtue signal with no evidence.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I only go to human cashiers. I want real people to keep their jobs, not be replaced by machines, maaaaan!

That's not how it works. You're making no difference other than forcing poor fed Nigger Jim to do extra work by ringing you up. He isn't appreciative of you "saving" his job, you are not giving him job security. He is quietly cursing you out under his breath like he does to the other old ladies and boomers in retard scooters who are so lazy they make another person do the bit.