Tears of the Kingdom Hate Thread

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I've had to resort to looking things up a few times. Trying to navigate the underground area is confusing as fuck without knowing what I'm exactly looking for
Spoiler for the underground near end game
you get a way to explore that area much more efficiently after the 5th temple. I wish I knew this because it would have saved me hours of exploring on foot and with shitty contraptions I built

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Spoiler for the underground near end game
you get a way to explore that area much more efficiently after the 5th temple. I wish I knew this because it would have saved me hours of exploring on foot and with shitty contraptions I built
That's good to know. I already got the autobuild ability, so I'll just come back later then

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I tried to give this shit a chance. Possibly the most boring thing I've ever played. Remember when video games were supposed to be fun? Not prancing through a breezy whimsical meadow collecting sticks?

I knew I was in for a bad time when Zelda started talking with an aggravating british accent m8.

Gay fucking shit. I know it's reddit's favorite game so I almost stayed away, but then @Minaw said he was enjoying it so I thought fuck it.

I'm going to throw my switch in the trash and play Mad Max (2015) again instead.
My gf is having a blast playing it. The music is very relaxing. I keep falling asleep next to her while she plays it. Its nice.