TEACHER HATE THREAD

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I made like 4 female teachers cry and they all deserved it.

A science teacher once told me it would be impossible to make magnetic paint after I had the idea for an invention (it’s now available everywhere).

A teacher earnestly told us that spiders live in space.

In computer class we were all meant to be writing something in Word then printing it out. The teacher Mr. Bundy was sitting next to the printer collecting them as they printed. So I wrote BUNDY IS A BUTTER BUTT. and printed it out then he lost his mind and demanded to know who did it. So I just told him because I didn’t care, then he sent me to the Year coordinator who went off about what if you did this in a workplace and I was like well it’s not a workplace is it and got some after class suspension motherfuckers.

I also got into a scuffle with a student whose mother taught at the school. She was covering the class that day. I called him a motherfucker like 5 times in front of her then pointed to her and said “you literally fuck your mother”. To their credit neither took the bait and she just calmly said “that’s enough now”.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I made like 4 female teachers cry and they all deserved it.

A science teacher once told me it would be impossible to make magnetic paint after I had the idea for an invention (it’s now available everywhere).

A teacher earnestly told us that spiders live in space.

In computer class we were all meant to be writing something in Word then printing it out. The teacher Mr. Bundy was sitting next to the printer collecting them as they printed. So I wrote BUNDY IS A BUTTER BUTT. and printed it out then he lost his mind and demanded to know who did it. So I just told him because I didn’t care, then he sent me to the Year coordinator who went off about what if you did this in a workplace and I was like well it’s not a workplace is it and got some after class suspension motherfuckers.

I also got into a scuffle with a student whose mother taught at the school. She was covering the class that day. I called him a motherfucker like 5 times in front of her then pointed to her and said “you literally fuck your mother”. To their credit neither took the bait and she just calmly said “that’s enough now”.
You rascal!

RoxburyRick

I had a middle school teacher who was a Nam vet. But he was in the navy, very mysterious. I told my one uncle, the one who was not a well adjusted Nam vet, and he made fun of him a bunch and kept telling me to call him a POG etc.. Right before the end of the year he gave me a Rambo dog tag on a chain and told me to secret it onto his desk next time he talked about the war. I did and when we came back from lunch we got an hour long lecture about respecting veterans. He was right, of course, but I had a good loff

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I got that all the time for the stupidest shit. Why exactly did we have to do it? Is that legal to keep us there after school hours? I'm still fucking seething decades later.
My one was a lunchtime one I think. I also remember getting an after school detention, a Saturday detention, a suspension (what is this a reward I don’t have to come to school?) and an in school suspension (had to sit at a desk outside the vice principals office all day). None of these did anything to improve my behaviour in any way.

G

My one was a lunchtime one I think. I also remember getting an after school detention, a Saturday detention, a suspension (what is this a reward I don’t have to come to school?) and an in school suspension (had to sit at a desk outside the vice principals office all day). None of these did anything to improve my behaviour in any way.
They're fucking retards. I remember my CUNT math teacher would ride the same bus as us, and I got in trouble for doing my math homework on the bus in the morning. She wouldn't accept the answers. "I saw you doing this on the bus. You should be doing this at home". What the FUCK is the difference you old bat? It's done! Grade it!

RoxburyRick

I got a week of in school suspension, the worst kind, in 7th grade. I was the class clown, but more acerbic (thathy) than clowny. I used to make jokes about the dumb kid in our class a lot bc I was smart and he was dumb. My teacher would hear some of it and tell me to pipe down. Well, after one particularly bad test the teacher made a comment about his score as he went up to get his corrected answer sheet. I said "what are you some kind of fucking comedian?"

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Kids are naturally dickheads, and modern parents’ first instinct is to rationalize their behavior rather than correct it, so I can see where teachers are coming from. Not that I’m a fan of teachers in general.
for a lot of kids teachers are the primary adult in their lives, its a lot of responsibility, that's how I treat the job.

G

Dumb cunt of a teacher too inept to make a "seating plan" without having a breakdown.

dumbcuntwhore.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
When I was like eleven we had a substitute teacher that wouldn't let us watch The Sweetest Thing so I made this mindmap with her name in the middle and posted it in the hallway. I started it by writing shit like 'hairy' and soon the entire paper was full of contributions from everyone. Later the principal came to our classroom with her crying behind him and chided us for it. I thinks he was in her 40s or 50s, makes me feel bad thinking about it.

Another time they wouldn't let us watch Pet Sematary so I organized a protest at recess. I convinced everyone else to stay outside when it was time to go in and to also grab a kid younger than yourself as hostage so they can't go to class either. I don't remember how that one ended.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
When I was like eleven we had a substitute teacher that wouldn't let us watch The Sweetest Thing so I made this mindmap with her name in the middle and posted it in the hallway. I started it by writing shit like 'hairy' and soon the entire paper was full of contributions from everyone. Later the principal came to our classroom with her crying behind him and chided us for it. I thinks he was in her 40s or 50s, makes me feel bad thinking about it.

Another time they wouldn't let us watch Pet Sematary so I organized a protest at recess. I convinced everyone else to stay outside when it was time to go in and to also grab a kid younger than yourself as hostage so they can't go to class either. I don't remember how that one ended.

You got raped as punishment

I had the local news on while working from home and they had a piece on how some college is now offering a class that studies and discusses Taylor swift lyrics and her interviews. It’s not the first college to offer this and of course the teacher looked like a fat mess cat lady and the students all looked like future cat ladies.

And they want to cancel student debt so kids don’t have to pay back their loans for classes they took on Taylor Swift lyrics and dissecting episodes of “Friends”
Why the fuck would you pay to do something like that. Just start a fan club jesus

EraGodless

Most of the people that become teaches are lazy fuck tards that crave approval from authority. also get extremely jealous of people that that just have a decent living.

Being teacher is legit the path of least resistance. You spend your early life in a class room, then you teach in a classroom.

They get used to being the “smartest “ person in a classroom. That’s why they only stick to their tribe and seem socially awkward when they converse with others. They mostly act like they are better than others as a defense mechanism.
Oof