• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Talked to an ex-army infantry buddy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It wasnt long ago that pat was preaching about wearing a mask and to get vaxed. Now he wants another war to start. A war is exactly what putin wants. He needs a reason to pull out all the stops in the surrounding areas. Pat is playing into putins hands by trying to promote getting involved. Pats logic is " Well its going to happen anyway". Pat is a fucking idiot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Posted it in the other thread but these "buddies" are the same fantasy friends he pulls out when even Tall Tales Tomlinson can't pretend to be directly involved. No matter the situation, no matter how outlandish, specific or specialized, Pat either did it or intimately know people who did. All this despite living in Cousinfuck, WI and literally never leaving the couch unless booze is involved.

G

Posted it in the other thread but these "buddies" are the same fantasy friends he pulls out when even Tall Tales Tomlinson can't pretend to be directly involved. No matter the situation, no matter how outlandish, specific or specialized, Pat either did it or intimately know people who did. All this despite living in Cousinfuck, WI and literally never leaving the couch unless booze is involved.
Hush child, my criminal profiler investigator friend says that people who accuse others of lying are often lying themselves, therefore you are a lying child.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Hush child, my criminal profiler investigator friend says that people who accuse others of lying are often lying themselves, therefore you are a lying child.
This is literally the kind of insanity he'd post. You could say absolutely anything, no matter how outlandish and if he perceived it as a threat against his position (or Biden) he'd suddenly know someone who knew better.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
For as much as Pat and his ilk bitch about the military budget (which is a huge jobs program, btw) and how much they hate America, he couldn’t be more excited about the idea of us getting into another war.

Hey Rick, as a tax paying citizen, it’s my preference that we stay out of it and not waste our resources or put American lives at risk until there’s no other options.

G

For as much as Pat and his ilk bitch about the military budget (which is a huge jobs program, btw) and how much they hate America, he couldn’t be more excited about the idea of us getting into another war.

Hey Rick, as a tax paying citizen, it’s my preference that we stay out of it and not waste our resources or put American lives at risk until there’s no other options.
Im starting to think that Ricky might be hypocrite and stupid.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Russia has a dog shit economy, they probably aren’t even paying the conscripts half the time. They don’t want this war, they can’t afford it. It’s clearly not going the way they wanted.

Literally just have to wait it out. Escalating it for no reason and causing a nuclear disaster is so fucking stupid, demanding it to look cool on Twitter makes me genuinely hate Patrick. It’s beyond funny trolling now, I hate him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Russia has a dog shit economy, they probably aren’t even paying the conscripts half the time. They don’t want this war, they can’t afford it. It’s clearly not going the way they wanted.

Literally just have to wait it out. Escalating it for no reason and causing a nuclear disaster is so fucking stupid, demanding it to look cool on Twitter makes me genuinely hate Patrick. It’s beyond funny trolling now, I hate him.
It’s funny how people don’t realize Russia isn’t exactly a rich country. The sudden “experts” on social media think Russia supplies all the vodka yet the big names are all different countries. They’re known for vodka yet only make the cheap bottle of shelf stuff.

G

It’s funny how people don’t realize Russia isn’t exactly a rich country. The sudden “experts” on social media think Russia supplies all the vodka yet the big names are all different countries. They’re known for vodka yet only make the cheap bottle of shelf stuff.
They do produce the best in street fighting videos. Russia, from what youtube shows me, is a modern day Deadwood lol.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Let them take the Eastern Donbas region, promise to keep western ukraine neutral and not in nato, remove sanctions.

you would end the war immediately, and it’s reasonable.

Ending suffering and preventing a world war is off the table for people like Pat, though. They want to look tough and punish putin, even it kills billions. Also as long as he doesn’t have to fight, of course.