• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Talked to an ex-army infantry buddy

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
By "buddy" he means "random guy on the forum I am copy-and-pasting from"

Screenshot_20220302-190001.jpg

Forum Clout
The closest thing Pat has to an infantry buddy is Paul Weimer because of the infants. Get it?

Some infantry dudes are retards but even the dumbest ones I’ve worked with not give Pat the time of day.

As Buttfucker already mentioned, any real military will not, there’s exceptions to this, but typically will not put ground troops in unless they haven’t secured the air space.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Pat saying that the Army's doesn't train in the use of stinger missiles is just too stupid for words.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He doesn't know any prior military members. His whole bloodline and twitter group are far lefty fucking cowards.

Laura Rich was in the Air Force, as she's so fond of mentioning. Wait, never mind. She's one of Pat's biggest fans, but if they were friends, she'd have noticed when he was booted from Twitter the first time. She didn't.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Laura Rich was in the Air Force, as she's so fond of mentioning. Wait, never mind. She's one of Pat's biggest fans, but if they were friends, she'd have noticed when he was booted from Twitter the first time. She didn't.
I also think Nikis brother is/was military. At least I thought that came up before but he would have said brother in law.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I saw pretty much this same comment said on british news earlier today. He likes to rebrand other peoples takes as his own thought. He is a parrot for propaganda.

View attachment 27505
The way he words some of these tweets, it's like he thinks he's part of military Intel or he has sources- boots on the ground. Meanwhile, he's just reading the same horseshit everyone else is reading.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The way he words some of these tweets, it's like he thinks he's part of military Intel or he has sources- boots on the ground. Meanwhile, he's just reading the same horseshit everyone else is reading.
Having 40,000 followers makes him credentialed -- not professional or life experience. That's why keeping the twitter account is so important. The number of followers he has allows him to speak with authority on epidemiology and armor warfare and eastern european geopolitical affairs.

Also, undoubtedly, whatever is in the news in April 2022.