• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Talk more about Hunter S Thompson, stupid

Forum Clout
Fake bohemian faggot.

GettyImages-1341954069-1068x711.jpg

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
I tried watching some of the trial but had to quit when he was on the stand. It took him 20 minutes to get a sentence out.

It seems like he tries too hard to carefully choose each word in an attempt to come across as very intelligent, or he is suffering from Stanhope level wet brain. It's tough to listen to.

Forum Clout
I used to not mind him as an actor, but I hate his fake pretentious actor accent and mumbled, labored way of speaking. I haven't heard him play guitar or anything he's done music related, but I bet it sucks. I am pro Amber Turd. She can shit in my bed any day and I wouldn't complain. She's a free spirit.

Originally he was just a good looking dumb bimbo who got roles because of his looks. Then Tim Burton cast him in a couple of weird movies, and now he thinks he's some kind of deep intellectual. A public IQ test would be very embarrassing for him.

G

Originally he was just a good looking dumb bimbo who got roles because of his looks. Then Tim Burton cast him in a couple of weird movies, and now he thinks he's some kind of deep intellectual. A public IQ test would be very embarrassing for him.
All you need to know about him is that he moved to LA as a young guy in order to become a rock star. He's a failed musician. Once he realised he didn't have the talent to make it as one he coasted on his pretty boy looks to get forgettable roles. Then, like you said, Burton picked him as his "guy I wish I looked like," (like Scorsese with De Niro/Di Caprio, Pete Berg with Wahlberg et al) and he started to take himself seriously as an "artist." He is absolutely a moron, the fact that he spunked away all his Jack Sparrow money, and the way he did it, is testimony to that.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I used to not mind him as an actor, but I hate his fake pretentious actor accent and mumbled, labored way of speaking. I haven't heard him play guitar or anything he's done music related, but I bet it sucks. I am pro Amber Turd. She can shit in my bed any day and I wouldn't complain. She's a free spirit.

I haven't really listened to his band but he played slide guitar on a couple Oasis songs back in the day and it go'd good.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
All you need to know about him is that he moved to LA as a young guy in order to become a rock star. He's a failed musician. Once he realised he didn't have the talent to make it as one

You don't have to have "talent" to be a "musician," not even in the 80s(see Poison). He just started making good money acting and gave up trying to do the music thing. He must have not been that invested in it, no one can tell you not to make records, you're either gonna make them or you're not.

G

You don't have to have "talent" to be a "musician," not even in the 80s(see Poison). He just started making good money acting and gave up trying to do the music thing. He must have not been that invested in it, no one can tell you not to make records, you're either gonna make them or you're not.
Doesn't he still have a band? River Phoenix OD'd at one of his gigs?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think all actor should have to take one and when/if they are discussing politics publicly, that number should be broadcast along side their opinions.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Doesn't he still have a band? River Phoenix OD'd at one of his gigs?

He just owned the place he ODd at. I think he's just dabbled in music over the years but about 10 years ago he started touring and putting out albums as a member of a band with the worst name ever that includes Alice Cooper and Joe Perry from Aerosmith. He was doing some shit recently with Jeff Beck too right before he died. As far as I know he was never like writing music and shit but did show up on Oasis recordings and maybe a few other little things. His band now actually goes on the road and shit.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I think all actor should have to take one and when/if they are discussing politics publicly, that number should be broadcast along side their opinions.
I don't know how much that'll help, plenty of disingenuous garbage people out there telling you to wear a mask and get the tard shot with a high IQ.