Taking a look at Niki (because she obviously doesn't)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1717211890719.png

1717211937527.png

I wish I had the comment he made when he said that by going there that he could feel their pain just by sitting down. The most disingenuous shit ever.
If I remember correctly he went as far as to say how he understands Jewish pain better than everyone else on the planet bc he visited Polands number one tourist spot. He's the biggest fraud that's ever existed.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
I never noticed in her Brewers jersey pic licking the ice cream like a Biden, that those were Disney World trash cans and a Disney world sign. She’s at Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom. Dressed like a Wisconsin Rube and baby sitting a man child. What a horrible trip that must’ve been.

I know Pat, that’s “Felony Disney World Knowledge, atalker”

I was gonna say DCA in Anaheim it’s definitely a Disney park.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I never noticed in her Brewers jersey pic licking the ice cream like a Biden, that those were Disney World trash cans and a Disney world sign. She’s at Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom. Dressed like a Wisconsin Rube and baby sitting a man child. What a horrible trip that must’ve been.

I know Pat, that’s “Felony Disney World Knowledge, atalker”.
Brings me back to one of the first things I ever did to fuck with Pat, make a parody account highlighting what a red flag it is for two childless adults to go to Disney. Ah, the good ol' days, when I thought that was the nuttiest shit I'd find out about him...

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
There’s a reason he’s not invited to family events and I bet it has nothing to do with twitter or this place or any other internet bullshit
In the last 6 years, have they ever hosted en event at the hovel? Rick has never bragged about making thanksgiving or Christmas for family and friends. You’d think with all of the time they had the other half of the hovel empty, it would be perfect for entertaining, maybe even a D and D night at the house? He such a fucking cunt that I bet you the idea of even having his parents and Kyle over for a nice meal is a foreign concept.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
In the last 6 years, have they ever hosted en event at the hovel? Rick has never bragged about making thanksgiving or Christmas for family and friends. You’d think with all of the time they had the other half of the hovel empty, it would be perfect for entertaining, maybe even a D and D night at the house? He such a fucking cunt that I bet you the idea of even having his parents and Kyle over for a nice meal is a foreign concept.
He has to clean up after strangers all the time, child. He doesn’t want to be the maid when he’s on his leisure time.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

I don't understand it. I'll have people over even outside of the band at least a few times a year - a nice little party, I supply food and drink (don't TOUCH my Lindor chocolates!), and yeah, some of my band mates show up, but I like to have friends outside of that world, too. People from all walks of life keep you grounded.

And before you ask, NO, I don't pull out a stage like Nancy Siriani Martling and start singing. I'm on my fucking break when I do these.