Taking a look at Niki (because she obviously doesn't)

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
a728292c2a9c1c2e7e7800fa5486e858.png

Found in r/sadjustsad

Last edited:
My grievance, or whatever you wanna call it, with Niki isn’t that she’s incapable of dolling up, just that she chooses not to 99% of the time she’s in public. I’d be beyond pissed if my wife disrespected me like that
In her defense, she appears to have always been a dikey, dopey frump and that's what desperately lonely Fatso stuck his dick in and fell in love with on the first date, so why change? It's not like they ever go anywhere that isn't a cheap shithole anyway.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Rick chose her because she has low self esteem and serious psychological issues. She will go along with his bullshit. I guarantee he makes underhanded demeaning remarks about her appearance all the time.

There’s a reason he’s not invited to family events and I bet it has nothing to do with twitter or this place or any other internet bullshit

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
8022368fc8fa9895e09b293f1c37fa07.png

Found in r/sadjustsad
I never noticed in her Brewers jersey pic licking the ice cream like a Biden, that those were Disney World trash cans and a Disney world sign. She’s at Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom. Dressed like a Wisconsin Rube and baby sitting a man child. What a horrible trip that must’ve been.

I know Pat, that’s “Felony Disney World Knowledge, atalker”.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
She declines so fast and hard from that first picture, it’s literally like watching someone decline after they discover meth. It’s alarming how quick she’s fallen off. She was probably way less frumpy before she met Piggy.
It’s just one shot that Jen Huber probably implored her to clean up and look nice for so she could use it “professionally”. She didn’t even put half that effort into her wedding, where she was her fattest. Which is the opposite of what most broads do.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
It’s just one shot that Jen Huber probably implored her to clean up and look nice for so she could use it “professionally”. She didn’t even put half that effort into her wedding, where she was her fattest. Which is the opposite of what most broads do.
They got married at a run down Starbucks and invited Niki's side nigger, who sat in front of her own mother on a metal chair