• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Take my ex-wife… please!

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Do you think Ade was taking pregnancy tests weekly because she and Patrick S. "I say, abort them all" Tomlinson wanted a child?

Or did she luck out incredibly with leaving him.
Jon did say that the child is unfortunately his, like they found out Ade was pregnant but were then given the devastating news that it was more developed already and carried the Pig gene

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Do you think Ade was taking pregnancy tests weekly because she and Patrick S. "I say, abort them all" Tomlinson wanted a child?

Or did she luck out incredibly with leaving him.
Jon did say that the child is unfortunately his, like they found out Ade was pregnant but were then given the devastating news that it was more developed already and carried the Pig gene

That is a piece of bad luck!

I'm not pro-abortion mostly. But I do think in the case of rape, incest or Tomlinson then it's the best option for everyone involved.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
HypocriteFaggot.png

The pot calling the kettle fat
ZeroIronyFatMan.png

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
When pat dies, he'll have a headstone smeared in shit and piss
I plan on making several pilgrimages to the grave site. No need to deface it with human waste. Just leave some notes about how much longer Pat could have lived if he had simply gone on an old-school zero carb diet. No egg, bacon, cheese on a roll…

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 12413

Number three is the whole reason the fictional hero Patrick S. Tomlinson exists. His thirst for validation is solely and completely rooted in the permanent feelings of inadequacy Ade left him with.
If this is way of showing her she fucked, he's doing about as good of a job at that as he hasmd on his WIP- Elephant faggot Marine in Space, horseshit.

So, not good.