• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Take Kaliningrad

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We truly do live in a mollycoddling society in which weakness is seen as a positive thing and being a victim is desirable. Western men are emasculated consoomers and the thought of them fighting in the trenches is as hilarious as it is sad.
I saw a great post earlier how some twiiter blue check “actress” was calling that anyone unvaccinated should be drafted to fight in the Russia / Ukraine battle. Of course she’s a dumb cunt and didn’t realize the military got rid of anyone unvaccinated and showed she’s a terrible person because she thinks those beneath her should be drafted and fight while she does nothing but tweet. Types like her and Pat claim to be “patriots” yet see just about everyone as beneath them.

G

I saw a great post earlier how some twiiter blue check “actress” was calling that anyone unvaccinated should be drafted to fight in the Russia / Ukraine battle. Of course she’s a dumb cunt and didn’t realize the military got rid of anyone unvaccinated and showed she’s a terrible person because she thinks those beneath her should be drafted and fight while she does nothing but tweet. Types like her and Pat claim to be “patriots” yet see just about everyone as beneath them.
Why do they think drafting the only people rugged enough to save their little pussy asses from Russia is a good idea?

We will be there for about 10 minutes before we realize it's a Slavic pussy filled, nigger free, crybabyless, vodka fueled macho paradise and immediately defect to the Russian army.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1645788973466.png

#StandingWithUkraine #IronMan

The lack of seriousness is unreal.

G

"Hello World"

Honestly Russia's got the World's hearts and minds...more evidence this is just about dopamine, he doesn't know squat. Not about Kaliningrad, not about his daughter Annabelle. He does know one thing though and that is being hefty.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
“Mr. President, we need you to look at this immediately. There is a political pundit and sci fi author on Twitter that has raised an interesting strategy that must be considered. Credentials? Well he’s a firearms instructor, mil-spec writer, physicist, martial arts and self defense instructor. No, he didn’t graduate from the Academy but he did take a semester of creative writing at Waukesha CC. I’m pulling up his twitter now.”

*Report for impersonation and block* X 1000