• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Take Kaliningrad

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1645746209033.png

Pat, you make me sick. You might humbly kill yourself.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He's probably never heard of Kaliningrad before this week, let alone point it out on a map. Does he think Lithuania and Latvia are going to be able to enforce a no fly zone. What a dummy. He's believed nothing but anti-Russian propaganda he thinks they're basically slavic Trumptards just waiting for an ass whooping

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This proves twitter is only for the mentally ill. This kind of shit is what people in the nut hut used to say. “THE AVENGERS WILL SAVE US ALL!” CAPTAIN AMERICA IS ON IT!” Is what a wacko screams as they are put in a straight jacket. Twitter is a dying social media platform because the normal people left years ago and now it’s just meant for those sick in the head

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is why we’re fucked as a society. The mentally ill were told they aren’t mentally ill and are ok and now all believe what they see in movies meant to sell toys to kids is real.
When they cant demand prison they wish for Thor and Ironman to save the day. These people are helpless.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
This is why we’re fucked as a society. The mentally ill were told they aren’t mentally ill and are ok and now all believe what they see in movies meant to sell toys to kids is real.

We truly do live in a mollycoddling society in which weakness is seen as a positive thing and being a victim is desirable. Western men are emasculated consoomers and the thought of them fighting in the trenches is as hilarious as it is sad.