• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T for Tranthony

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I’m gonna give him a ring and see if I can get him to explain wanting to fuck a ten year old. If nothing else I guess I can just scream faggot and hang up.

He always tries to call facts "rumors"
Facts:
-he sticks vibrating eggs in his ass
-he took a 17 year old to a high school reunion
-he's moving somewhere where the age of consent is even lower
-he raped bobo's sister
-he had anal sex with a girl (age unknown) who was passed out and lied about it to her
-he said the lowest he would go is 13
-he was at the very least friends with sue lightning but pretends he doesn't know her
-he follows 13 year olds on social media
-self cutting girl

how many other points need to be made that this guy is a fucking pedophile? That's what I should have at least been serious about. With gavin he bobbed and weaved around the pedophilia shit and would only bring up child spit. Just be fucking real you pedo

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I’m gonna give him a ring and see if I can get him to explain wanting to fuck a ten year old. If nothing else I guess I can just scream faggot and hang up.
It sounds like Danny Ross really gets to him. How pathetically sad when he trembled "I haven't talk to him... In a long time"

Miss your boyfriend huh? The only true love you've ever known

Forum Clout
I’m just gonna try to get in and ask him to explain wanting to fuck 10-year olds. My only concern is them editing it out of replays. I think I gotta pay for Cumpound so I can clip it live.
Editing? on Compound? You’re assuming much more sophistication than they are capable of. They cant even edit out the 20 minutes dead air when Nana is late to his own show for the replay.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Editing? on Compound? You’re assuming much more sophistication than they are capable of. They cant even edit out the 20 minutes dead air when Nana is late to his own show for the replay.
They edited out Coonskin’s birthday call last year. It’s how you know it really got him.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I'll reiterate that Brian Gilgore is a fag. There is a wealth of material to troll Cumia with and it's impossible to get through most of the time due to the racial rants and laziness of his staff. Sue Lightning again?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
You're right I didn't have much prepared in the way of insults. I haven't been keeping up with CP media besides knowing Berg left. I think the only new attack I had in there was that he puts no effort into his show. I pretty much gave up halfway through this though because he reacted completely differently here. He didn't really take any of the bait.

Whoops I mean funny thread, Coonskin. Really pounded that guy.

:image_9253_lg:

The call is on my youtube im not giving erock a link
Next time I'd bring up selfcuttinggirl. A 30-something man he thought was a teenage girl.

Bring up how he bragged with his poker friends (in December 2015) that Jimmy would join the network in 2016. Then he got arrested for domestic violence less than a week later.

Mention that his brother had Kurt Love over at his house and there are videos/photos proving it.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I'll reiterate that Brian Gilgore is a fag. There is a wealth of material to troll Cumia with and it's impossible to get through most of the time due to the racial rants and laziness of his staff. Sue Lightning again?
We're all fags together. But Gilgore needs to be a little better prepared and pivot to other embarrassing topics. Still like the guy tuhbehonestwitcha